<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
A long time ago
in a board far far away.....

SPAM WARS[/siz]

EPISODE IX
Justintime spams back

Due to the increasing threats of OSLI, ris and Luis G
Justin has decided to make use of his spam abilities..

**somebody write some more to the story **

aw shit, it's justintime spams back....

ok, the ice world of hwc [no offense but it's got to be somewhere and you get to have cool at-ats and stuff. would you rather be endor. exactly]

pssst......that's another episode, this one is Justintime spams back[/siz]

lol!

right, ice world of hothwc, the poor crappy rebel alliance are hidin.

bunch of pussies....

(lol)

Princess Leslieia :eek: is talking with the general amphibious about a possible strike against the evil power of the dark side

justintime, sometime spam masta and all round wussie rebel type, goes plodding around with his sidekick fury solo, ridin some stinky walkin beast

psssst.....hey ris, wtf are we going to do in this movie?? tell the story ?? [/siz] :laugh:

oh crap i thought you knew..... we could just rip off star wars i s'pose. it's not like anyone here would notice :D[/siz]

ohhh i know, i know, we are "spirits" and we look bluelish when we appear[/siz]

ok, nearly spam masta and all round wussie...

so, justintime spamwalker is on his stinky walkin' beasts when out of the cold and gloom come a terrible ice kitty [on crack] what attacks him.

his stinky walkin' beast gets yicked and our hero [?] is dragged to kitties lair where who knows what might happen [and if his oirish bird finds out he's in all kinds of trouble]

D

i just ate....out of ideas, this eating thing gets me tired pretty fast[/siz]

Now, if he could manage a slice of pizza, a beer, the mouse, a nice magazine, and typing a response at the same time... that would be impressive!

Back