SPAM WARS, Episode IX, Justintime spams back

Originally posted by ris
the benzadrine also helps in the numbing effects...

Benzadrine. Do you really know what that is?
:D

Helps in the numbing affect?

Maybe a little numb but for sure a whole lot of awake!

What is that shit OTC over there in the UK. Over The Counter?

Originally posted by outside looking in
What is benzadrine?

alpha-methy-phenylethylamine

Also known as black beauties or old school speed before meth was popular.

They used to put it into nasal inhalers in the 20's and 30's until people started taken the inhaler out and dropping it into their coffee. Even the vicks inhalers today have meth in them. I think on the inhaler it calls it L-metamphetamine now. Don't worry about this stuff though it will do nothing for ya no matter the amount you take:D You need D-metamphetamine for that!

I think in Briton and for sure Mexico you can get speed over the counter in the form of benzadrine I think!

Black Beauties are biphetamine or a combo of d-amphetamine and l-amphetamine in a 50/50 ratio.

Black Beauty [Mr. Siegal ] 1. Street name for amphetamine. Amphetamine, dextroamphetamine, and methamphetamine are collectively referred to as amphetamines. Their chemical properties and actions are so similar that even experienced users have difficulty knowing which drug they have taken. The effects of amphetamines, especially methamphetamine, are similar to cocaine, but their onset is slower and their duration is longer (Drug Free Workplace, Daniel C. Drew, M.D. ). 2. Biphetamine. This is really a kind of amphetimine, as is dexedrine. Black Beauty is the street name for biphetamine because the pharmaceutical drug came in a black capsule (Submitted by Richard Beckwith, Raindogs Listserv Discussionlist. August, 2000 )

Also known as Benny!

Benny n. [Jack & Neal ] Any amphetamine pill, esp. Benzedrine. Addict and student use since c1945 (Dictionary Of American Slang, Wentworth/ Flexner )

I am guessing Elton John liked Bennies:)

He was a rocket man you know.

Check here:D
http://parentingteens.about.com/library/fs/blsldicamph.htm

They even have Benny and the Jets listed as a term for speed.

JUSTIN IS SPAMMING BACK !!!![/siz]

An ambush on entertainment forum!!!!

right, i'll be defending moi laaaand!! :D

i'm sure enough bennies will numb you out, we're lowering the dosage now ;)

I just fought back hard, but I can tell I'm not up to spam master level yet. He'll probably start hurling entire threads at us just using the force before long.

:D

I think I need... no, I know I need.... know, I no I, wait, I think I know...., no that would be I know I think, or do I know I know? Maybe I only think I think, but I don't really know :confuse3:

Back