Speaking of OLD members...

sbcanada

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack... wow it's been over 2 months since I last popped in for a brief chat... ;)

I was one of the main dudes at HWC trying to get a place like this started. I was the 1st member to join OTC after the admins, fury and sam. I was the first and only moderator when the board first got going. I had a bright future to look forward to at this board. Too bad my cockiness and lust for flame wars ruined it all. Otherwise I'd probably be an admin here right now... ;)

I have no regrets though. I have never really left... I just very rarely come back here. Why? Because I have other things to do. I'm also going to college in a couple of months and then you'll probably never hear from me again. Not that anyone cares.

I find it frightening everytime I come back here... I screamed when I saw Justintime and Leslie as admins. Oh yeah, nice legs Leslie. :la:

Just thought I'd drop in to say hi, although I probably won't be here any more often than I have been. No one likes me so why should I stay?