Sports Injury

Tried hell, I made it. Thought I had just caught my jeans until I felt the blood collecting in my shoe. I grew up in central Iowa, there isn't a boy over 8 that hasn't climbed over or through a barb wire fence up there. That happened when I was about 15.

No, not grossed... I'm over here wincing. Christ on a stick... I hung my arm on a chain link fence one time and tore it up, but I can't imagine getting the nads caught...

ummmm... PT? You sure you were wearing those jeans when you jumped the fence? You didn't get busted messin' round with Farmer Pickle's cows did ya? ;)

No, but they were old jeans, I really thought I had just caught the jeans, but it poked in. Really wasn't as painful as it sounds. In fact it didn't hurt much at all til I realized what happened, then I damn near passed out.

I ran into and over a barbed wire fence one night...tore the shit out of my legs but didn't get the jewels...that must've been a scarey moment. :eek:

Ok, I went bowling again today
I got a 76, not my best, but better than the game I fell on
But sadly, no throwing the ball backwards strikes (I actually did this like 2 weeks ago)
And I have bowled with the whole range of balls, a 16 pound black monster that I couldn't throw very fast, and a little 6 pound runt I could throw halfway down the lane...

tommyj27 said:
[b said:
]I'm left handed (one of the other things wrong with me
there's nothing wrong with being left handed. we're going to rule the world someday:headbang:

Naah, lilly-livered one-handers will be destroyed and the ambidextrous like me will rule!:p ;)

I had a beautiful black eye from a roundhouse kick to the head I didn't see coming one time. Funny thing was I didn't see the perpetrator for 3 weeks afterwards, apparently he thought I was gonna wup his ass for him the next time we met. I don't see why, it was a damn good kick. ?(

Actually it was quite funny to watch the crowd part when I walked down the street wearing bike leathers and that shiner...

AlladinSane said:
Oh, I've got a cut on my wrist form a kick once. Wich taught me to never wear a watch again while training :)

Rings are a bad idea too, you can seriously injure your own fingers.

Never broken or had a sports injury any more serious than a sprained ankle. Guess I'm just lucky and careful. :beerbang:

Back