Sports Injury

me and a few mates were playing around with a fooballl barefooted when i was in secondary school, then some guy with a pair of studded shoes came one, walloped me one on the foot, i fell, got up fell down, looked down saw my little left toe missing, watched a few feet away saw it, freaked out :D Its back on now, weird thing is i felt no pain whatsoever, until the next day that is :sick:

Justintime said:
me and a few mates were playing around with a fooballl barefooted when i was in secondary school, then some guy with a pair of studded shoes came one, walloped me one on the foot, i fell, got up fell down, looked down saw my little left toe missing, watched a few feet away saw it, freaked out :D Its back on now, weird thing is i felt no pain whatsoever, until the next day that is :sick:

:eek: That makes me cringe just thinking about it.:eek:

Talk about freaking out...:D . When I broke my leg, my friends decided to help me walk and two of them grabbed an arm and pulled me up. My left leg bent at mid-shin and the rest ,with a deformed foot, was lying on the ground....Strange view, that was. :retard: Then an adult yelled at them ...so they dropped me.

Back