Spring has sprung

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
So here I sit, peaceably minding my own business, blowing the Chinese heathens back to kingdom come, as is proper, playing Battlefield 2. I'm homing in on an airfield when BAM!!!! everything goes dark. No, it wasn't some superior player...it was worse, far worse. Mother Nature decides that Saturday night would make a good time to present a major thunderstorm. Power went out for a couple of hours.

What a waste. Going to bed at 1am.

stupid weather.

Yep, I've been watching as they show some of the destruction through several states.
Look bad. :confused:

no tornadoes here...that I know of. Just a massive light show followed by some awe-inspiring bass & a shower of biblical proportions.

We've been raking, strawing, tilling earth, spreading soil, deweeding, and slapping in all manner of new roses and filly plant-y things over the last four days.

Its like someone threw a switch and said 'LET IT BE WARM!'

its been very warm for this time of year around here the last couple days. cold snap is supposed to be headed this way. long term forcasts are calling for snow on St Paddy's day. guess we might not be out of it just yet.

Yeah! I only have 1 foot of ice over my garden...another month or so of this and I can start breaking ground and mixing manure in :)

Nah, the festivities don't really start in earnest til 4. It's usually all over but the cryin' by 7:30.

MrBishop said:
Yeah! I only have 1 foot of ice over my garden...another month or so of this and I can start breaking ground and mixing manure in :)

How far outside Montreal are you exactly?? There was like no snow or anything anywhere when I was in downtown Montreal this weekend.

I have the windows open! It smells like spring!!! (melting dogshit+sand+worms+assorted rotting vegetation)

WOOT! :jump:

stupid spring

Forecast for Allen County

Updated: 11:48 am EST on March 13, 2006

Wind Advisory in effect until 1 am EST Tuesday...
Tornado Watch 87 in effect until 4 PM EST this afternoon...

This Afternoon
Windy. Showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce damaging winds and large hail. Highs around 70. Temperatures falling into the 50s in the afternoon. Southwest winds 25 to 30 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph increasing to 50 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight
Windy. Much colder. Mostly cloudy. Chance of light rain in the evening...then chance of light snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds 20 to 30 mph. Gusts up to 50 mph decreasing to 40 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Tuesday
Breezy. Much colder. Mostly cloudy with chance of flurries. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts to around 40 mph.

Back