Spring has sprung

Oh, please. 4 states have northern borders further north than I am right now. You planning on signing them over?

Scratch that. I just recounted. At least 8 states.

Professur said:
Oh, please. 4 states have northern borders further north than I am right now. You planning on signing them over?

Not latitude, attitude :D

Nixy said:
How far outside Montreal are you exactly?? There was like no snow or anything anywhere when I was in downtown Montreal this weekend.
South Shore... 20 mins drive. You were...like...in my back yard just a few years ago :)

City streets and sidewalks get cleared and/or rolled over by cars and trucks... the snow melts faster than "pristine" snow in my back yard.

Slim Pickens said:
Bish, where was that?
Dunno....got it via email from Mare...along with a few other eye-opening pics..ahem.

Doesn't look like anything you'd drag out of the waters around here... cept if its too close to the industrial sector. ;)

MrBishop said:
South Shore... 20 mins drive. You were...like...in my back yard just a few years ago :)

City streets and sidewalks get cleared and/or rolled over by cars and trucks... the snow melts faster than "pristine" snow in my back yard.

Oh I know I was in your backyard...but I couldn't place your house on a map, hell, I couldn't even tell ya in what direction from Nat's we drove to get to your place...I picture Laval as north of downtown but I could be wrong.

Nixy said:
Oh I know I was in your backyard...but I couldn't place your house on a map, hell, I couldn't even tell ya in what direction from Nat's we drove to get to your place...I picture Laval as north of downtown but I could be wrong.
The South Shore is 'south' of Montreal much like Laval is 'North' of it. :)

If you use a compas, it's more like East-South-east, but don't tell that to the natives :)

MrBishop said:
The South Shore is 'south' of Montreal much like Laval is 'North' of it. :)

If you use a compas, it's more like East-South-east, but don't tell that to the natives :)

Yeah I got that much now

It is only 70 F today. Feels cold --- for the last 6 days, it's been 85.

Redbud has bloomed and gone. Dogwood is blooming. Trees are showing the first green leaves.

And, my car has turned the greenish-yellow of pollen. *sigh*

Professur said:

For all I care, you coulda had 'em 150 years ago.

Come to think, please do take 'em. That would require a passport to come down here that way. Plus we could extradite 'em easier than we can to New Hampshire as it is.

I'm liking this notion better and better the more I think about it...

MrBishop said:
Mt niece caught one that was right at 5 pounds 2 days ago.
I was going to take a pic of it for Prof's daughter...Same fish, but she had
it out of the water for a while before I got out there.
That fish grew to near twice the size, since the 4th last year.

You have 5-pounders in your lake?! Jesus H. Christ, I need to get back up there, with some chicken liver and a high-test line.

catocom said:
Mt niece caught one that was right at 5 pounds 2 days ago.
I was going to take a pic of it for Prof's daughter...Same fish, but she had
it out of the water for a while before I got out there.
That fish grew to near twice the size, since the 4th last year.

She'll be glad to hear it.

SouthernN'Proud said:
For all I care, you coulda had 'em 150 years ago.

Come to think, please do take 'em. That would require a passport to come down here that way. Plus we could extradite 'em easier than we can to New Hampshire as it is.

I'm liking this notion better and better the more I think about it...

Don't NEED a passport, they recommend it because it usually results in quicker crossing times but a birth certificate will do.

Back