Stanley UPDATE

Q

Stanley, the little dog I found last week is going back to his old home.
His mom just called. He escaped when the 6 y/o opened the door. His name is Jordan and he's 7 years old. I'm gonna miss him.:crying4:

:crying3:

Good to know he wasn't intentionally left behind though. Gives me a little more hope for the human race.

yeah

...guess it's a good thing I didn't get around to getting him de-bubba'd yet:blank:

Well, he only lives 2 buildings away, so I suppose so.

You'd think they'd have noticed me walking their dog 2 or 3 times a day for 10 days.?(

That's great and that's terrible!! I'm sorry Q. But I'm glad they have a loving home to go to after being in your loving home. As good as you were to him, I'm sure he missed his people. :)

Yeah, the lady said they have 3 kids. I'm sure they missed him. He's a very sweet little guy. I'm sure he will be happy to see his people.

Ow, that sucks Q, especially because 10 days of having a dog increases the affection you have for him...

...for a fleeting moment, it crossed my mind to say...sorry, wrong dog.
I shall now put myself in the corner for thinking bad thoughts:(

I'm sitting in the corner. I'd have only made myself stand if I'd actually said sorry...wrong dog.

Q said:
How's your doggie doing Luis??

She's sick, we don't know what she has, her legs kind of move by themselves, like parkinson, my uncle said it is very unlikely to be "moquillo" (don't know the name in english). So now we are just waiting to see if the vit B injections and the other medication works fine.

:eek: :crying4: I'm so sorry to hear that Luis. I sure hope she gets better. What name did you end up choosing?

I don't think it is a spinal thing, it started 3 days ago. Because of the movement and the mucosity coming out of her eyes we thought it was "moquillo".

But according to my uncle, the sporadic movement appears onluy in the terminal phase of the disease, and since she is eating well and her temp is fine, he discarded that option.

My cousin said the leg stuff might be stress caused by the process of cleaning her eyes, and another vet said it might be a bacteria that lives in cardboards/carton.

Q, my sisters ended up naming her Isis.

Isis is a very pretty name.

Well, if she's eating good and doesn't have a temp those are two very good signs. Keep us posted, ok?

Back