Starcraft teams or opponents needed

Bloody terms of use agreement ain't DLing...can't play until it comes in so that I can NOT read it and hit agree anyway...#$%^ #$%!

Starcraft was SO middle school. :p

My friends used to lan every weekend with that game. One particular game lasted 6.5 hours before they called a truce. Ah, the days of unlimited resources (and no life). I remember playing three games, making a food run, and watching a movie while they battled it out.

Wow. I just realized how sad that sounds.

My friend is a StarCraft fanatic. Maybe i'll ask him tonight... I'm at school now, you see.

I usually don't get a chance to play games at home, but my insomnia means that I am up with little or anything else to do. I can't work on my house because I'll wake up my kid, so I kinda sit online, either here or on itsyourturn.com or just cruising the net.

Still no luck DLing that bloody terms of service. :(

i'd be in for some starcraft resurrection, that is assuming i can get it to cooperate with linux or vmware and 56k. hey bish, do you play the original or brood wars?

Bish, d'ya suppose you can hold off on the heavy gaming until I get you the right fans for you're cpu?

tommyj27 said:
i'd be in for some starcraft resurrection, that is assuming i can get it to cooperate with linux or vmware and 56k. hey bish, do you play the original or brood wars?

There's a matter of lag-time, but I don't mind personally. I play the regular game...never did buy the brood wars one becuase I still havn't finished the original game (single player). :(

Prof: I can't even get the bloody thing to work yet...much less work well. :(

if only the wifi network down the street would yield it's secrets, low(er) latency would be mine

Get with the times Bish! Rise of Nations is the way to go :) Plus starcraft has no random map so I got bored with it rather quickly, always doing the same thing...

OK...the DL worked...I was able to get it to work after I changed the settings on my firewall. Bloody XP and it's limits!

Now it's time/place/team name :)

oh...and fans from Prof ;)

Back