Start Praying - Hell has been discovered...

Hell is my friends twin ten yr old girls throwing a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket.........how can two tiny things like them make soo much friggin' noise?? :eek:

Even the security guards had enough sense to stay out of the way...

MrBishop said:
Hell no! He'll live under my roof so long as he's in school. Quit school...find a job and leave. Get a degree, and I'll hold onto him until he does get a career, then he can move out.

The way I look at it, is we live in hell everyday of our lives-there has got to be somewhere better after-I HOPE-not that i believe in after life, but i believe this is hell-and what we make of it, will either make us ,or brake us.....

MrBishop said:
3 years....don't say that to a new father!! Ye Gods, man! I'm dying after 16 months of sleepless night s :p

AARRGHHH!!!

Then you have another one and tack on another 3 years for a total of six years no sleep.

i have two of the little...dears. 19 mo's and 34 mo's. girls. 15 months apart. double your pleasure, bish.

Keep the car stocked with animal cookies and toys. And always bring juice just in case. After all that my baby was usualy pretty good in the car.

PrincessLissa said:
Keep the car stocked with animal cookies and toys. And always bring juice just in case. After all that my baby was usualy pretty good in the car.
in long car trips? you got lucky.

Back