Still Alive

[b]

Howdy folks!

I got a "somebody replied to a thread" email today and it reminded me it was time to stop by, check in, and say hello to all the old OTC people.

I'll probably be around for the next few days as I'll be spending the majority of this week stuck in front of my computer scanning pictures and working on the completion of my web site.

Hope things are well for everybody!

[b]

Hey guys, thanks for the warm return. You can view my website at (I have never been sorrier to edit than I am right now...Jeremy is absolutely beautful...but I'm afraid...*sigh* he is against the AUP- Leslie) I'm pretty sure none of the pictures violate the AUP, but it's been a while. I'm sure somebody will tell me if there's a problem *grin*

The site is a work in progress as I learn golive and scan in stuff. There should be a lot more stuff by the end of the week.

fixed the link - Luis G

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I'm not sure, but I think its because they were born with a penis. I heard that if you're born with one, you're a bloke... :shrug:

a13antichrist

No, that's the reason (more or less) why the people featuring in the photos are classed as blokes. They aren't his nude models until he takes a photo of them. Hence, the question stands.