Still here!

I'd be glad it was only by phone! You've never had anyone taking pictures of your house at 1 in the morning like me, have you? BTW, I haven't seen her in a while, but I know she's still in the area, she comes up to our new drive thru pharmacy and gets out of the car and steps up to the mic so it's blaring in the pharmacy. Also, a new co-worker of mine said he saw her at every single Blockbuster he worked at at least once, and also he worked at a bank once and saw her in there too, all the way out in Zion which is several miles from here, close to Wisconsin. My brother just started working at Jewel a couple of weeks ago and met her once in there, but he was lucky and diverted her to someone else then ran like hell. :D

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

Stop Laughing said:
I'd be glad it was only by phone! You've never had anyone taking pictures of your house at 1 in the morning like me, have you? BTW, I haven't seen her in a while, but I know she's still in the area, she comes up to our new drive thru pharmacy and gets out of the car and steps up to the mic so it's blaring in the pharmacy. Also, a new co-worker of mine said he saw her at every single Blockbuster he worked at at least once, and also he worked at a bank once and saw her in there too, all the way out in Zion which is several miles from here, close to Wisconsin. My brother just started working at Jewel a couple of weeks ago and met her once in there, but he was lucky and diverted her to someone else then ran like hell. :D

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

Jesus.

I consider myself lucky now!

Back