TANJ

Professur said:
7b_1.JPG

:rofl:

We really need a ROFL kicking and crying smilie.

I am so gonna get reamed over this one.

DAMN IT you posted it first! But, atleast I know someone else finds it as funny :rofl4:

Nixy said:
DAMN IT you posted it first! But, atleast I know someone else finds it as funny :rofl4:

Yeah, by a couple of days. I check in on what she's got for sale daily. She's got some damn interesting stuff going. Just not much in my size.

I considered it, but figured I'd rip out your profit margin if I asked you to not actaully ship it.

Their shipping prices are pretty close to the cost of postage and a box, or at least it was with the Dolphins beer mug. Not much profit there.

unclehobart said:
Nah. We've got bigger fish to fry right now. We are at war with someone over an unpaid item. Some loser bid on our 'Deadman Inc.' Undertaker tshirt and then flatly refused to pay. We started an unpaid item dispute and the turd started libeling us saying that we had horrible customer service and didn't have the item... Well... utter horseshit. Theres no telling what this person's problem is... but were taking it to the mat.

Glad to see your good names cleared.

15 minutes on the Giants jacket folks.

You guys need a soap opera to follow or something...I was glad to get the negative feedback deleted, her cursing being removed was a plus but I felt that it was just proving my point that she was a liar when it read:
her - blah blah blah negative comment filled with lies
me- Absolute lies, just upset I started an unpaid dispute
her- Ebay has proof I paid, biatch, you're a lying sack of shiit
EBAY- Rating deleted, buyer never responded to unpaid item dispute.

This eBay thing is getting a little addicting. I got a bit over $15 for my battery charger and $1.50 for the battery... so now I listed all the parts for the original stereo out of my car, a golf club and a phone. I'm going to get this place cleared out one way or another.

The funny thing about ebay is that there just isn't any telling what will sell...or what won't sell. It's hard to judge the market.
For example, that awesome Giant's jacket did not sell (not that I mind) but a used Fiesta ware blender that I started at 4.99 shot up to fifty some dollars.

tonks ... i say this as a very straight, male-genital loving woman.

Your tits are enough to make me gay.

Beautiful rack. Bitch. :D

Back