Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Anyone else gets a first impression of a woman with her legs wide open?

As if the guys' arms were boots on her legs, and the belt of the woman was the pussy?

It has happened a lot of times to me already.

You miss the point of her avatar completely
but then since you are not an American
it is also completely understandable.

Luis G said:
Anyone else gets a first impression of a woman with her legs wide open?

As if the guys' arms were boots on her legs, and the belt of the woman was the pussy?

It has happened a lot of times to me already.
Now I see it too. Thank you.
:lol2:

Are males really so incapable that they are unable to think of nothing BUT sex? DO you really want to parade that myth? DO you really want to add to my 'man-hatred' furor any further :lol: ?

I would've given you more credit than that, Luis...:rolleyes:

tank girl said:
Are males really so incapable that they are unable to think of nothing BUT sex? DO you really want to parade that myth? DO you really want to add to my 'man-hatred' furor any further :lol: ?

I would've given you more credit than that, Luis...:rolleyes:

2nd look clears the picture, 1st look is the one that brings that to my mind. But yeah, I do think of sex often, what's wrong with that?

It was meant to be something funny not taken like that, I would have given you more credit than that :p

Now, who else is seeing it too?

Luis G said:
2nd look clears the picture, 1st look is the one that brings that to my mind. But yeah, I do think of sex often, what's wrong with that?

It was meant to be something funny not taken like that, I would have given you more credit than that :p

Its a retarded and perverse observation to make, Luis....why on earth do you think everyone would share the same chauvinistic sense of humour you have?

I don't find it funny - I find it relatively insensitive and sexist - hence I think it relevant to bitch about and point out that fact, Thanks for giving me the opportunity...Luis
:winkkiss:

Oh god shut up girl. Men think about sex. Women think about sex. Humans think about furthering the species all the time.

That and optical illusions are hardly anyones fault now are they?

I had to take a second look at it the first time I saw it to. I dunno if I saw punany or not, but the darkness of the arms draw your eye much quicker than the light grey of the woman's dress, so I can see where a guy, or a girl with sex in the brain would see that.

Neh, I wouldn't hold it against the male species that he came up with this. It's an optical illusion, that's all. (probably) Not an intentional illusion, but yet...

Oh, and as I already stated, I see it too. Now. *covers eyes*

PrincessLissa said:
I had to take a second look at it the first time I saw it to. I dunno if I saw punany or not, but the darkness of the arms draw your eye much quicker than the light grey of the woman's dress, so I can see where a guy, or a girl with sex in the brain would see that.
Hey! :crying4:

Back