7. mistrusting
8. noctambulists
9. misestimating
10. noctambulist
:swing:

Nixy said:
You're married at 19?!

Married?? Noooo way.

I don't want to give up my freedom for a while longer :)

That picture of my girlfriend and I in the white dress was from her highschool prom about a year ago.

lol I guess it does kind of look like a wedding dress. She has a thing for white dresses.

Well judging by the optical illusions proportions....she'd be a midget.

Tankgirl

Femi-nazi = no sexy. You dig?

IDLEchild said:
Well judging by the optical illusions proportions....she'd be a midget.

Tankgirl

Femi-nazi = no sexy. You dig?

Nazi no
Femi yes

Sexy = I'll forever be, though its not what you think that counts...If I was that vain I'd be dead by now :shrug:

Nazism and Feminism are kinda on contradictory poles - nazis were chauvinists at best - just like neo-conservatives ;)

Luis G said:
I haven't had sex because I haven't looked for it, and I have even refused it. My reasons remain unknown to you.

And I still say you need some of that serotonine that is secreted when you have sex.

I don't need that seretonin, I'm on PROZAC and I'm more rampant than ever probably due to an excess of the stuff :D

Besides, I have a vibrator to keep me happy while I await the mythical 'perfect man' :p

In fact, my vibrator IS my perfect man :rofl4:

not to mention plenty of male friends to call who would be quite happy to do it for me if I asked them too...and a few females too come to think of it

But if you insist, pay for my plane ticket and I'll be right over... :lloyd: forget about les I'm all yours :devious: :brow:

Gonz said:
Suggestions for masturtabastic:
1. masturbators
2. masturbating
3. masturbations
4. misattributing
5. mastoidectomies
6. misattributions
7. mistrusting
8. noctambulists
9. misestimating
10. noctambulist
:swing:

:alienhuh:

tank girl said:
Sexy = I'll forever be, though its not what you think that counts...If I was that vain I'd be dead by now :shrug:

Okay, prude would be a better word .

Nazism and Feminism are kinda on contradictory poles - nazis were chauvinists at best - just like neo-conservatives ;)

Duh, Lighten up.

It was an adorable little, albeit obscure observation by Luis. The rest of the women didn't mind yet you comment: "I expected more from you Luis"...huh? You barely know the man.

It wasn't a perverse attempts at raunchy humor.

This is the problem with thinking women IMO, they think too much. Why is it that intelligence and humor are mutually exclusive among women with strong personalities!!

You could have just laughed at the whole silly observation or ignore it all together if it really bothered you, yet you go on to a point where others are telling you to shut up.

I like you, despite your horribly bad ways at charming people you're a breath of fresh air to a forum which is excellent but was drowning in tremendous ennui of e-mail joke threads and lame, inside humor plaguing 95% of the threads.....but ease off. Being a rebel is an art. An exercise in independence, yet in subtlety too. You have things to say but sometimes its ok to think that the world isn't out to get you...that people are not laughing at you but with you on trivial mundane things.

This is why I jokingly called you a femi nazi and you go on to describe to me feminism and nazism. See what I mean. I was you about a year ago on this forum...I was an ass.

tank girl said:
But if you insist, pay for my plane ticket and I'll be right over... :lloyd: forget about les I'm all yours :devious: :brow:

I just loooove to hear that :D

I noticed an av change, I'll let someone else comment about what they see :lol:

Gonz said:
What is a neo-conservative?

Read it, love it... yes I am talking about a dictionary.

www.dictionary.com said:
ne·o·con·ser·va·tism also ne·o-con·ser·va·tism Audio pronunciation of "neo-conservative" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-kn-sûrv-tzm)
n.

An intellectual and political movement in favor of political, economic, and social conservatism that arose in opposition to the perceived liberalism of the 1960s: “The neo-conservatism of the 1980s is a replay of the New Conservatism of the 1950s, which was itself a replay of the New Era philosophy of the 1920s” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).

:D

Main Entry: con·ser·va·tism
Pronunciation: k&n-'s&r-v&-"ti-z&m
Function: noun
1 capitalized a : the principles and policies of a Conservative party b : the Conservative party
2 a : disposition in politics to preserve what is established b : a political philosophy based on tradition and social stability, stressing established institutions, and preferring gradual development to abrupt change
3 : the tendency to prefer an existing or traditional situation to change

NEO=new...this stretches back to & beyond the 1920s. Doesn't sound neo to me.

Gonz said:
*hint, hint, hint*

lol, sorry I missed that post.

If it is a hint, it will be one of those hits that I will ignore and continue to ignore for a long time.

:D

Back