Raven said:
Oh god shut up girl. Men think about sex. Women think about sex. Humans think about furthering the species all the time.

That and optical illusions are hardly anyones fault now are they?

It really hadn't even crossed my mind - and I don't think it is close to anything that would classify as an 'optical illusion' ...

All I think is "wtf"....there is absolutely nothing there but your imagination to make that assumption about the picture.

The associations were made implicitly in Dear Luis' head and then pointed out as some sort of amusing fact that everyone should laugh at - DUH?

Its not so much the thinking about sex thats wrong - its the process of making a crude association by looking at the picture - which has nothing to do with anything explicitly sexual - and then pointing it out as if what you see in it should be obvious to everybody....and funny? its the process which disturbs me.

Not the thinking about sex bit. But that is apparently what contributed to this association here :shrug:

An illusion seems to reference to the fact that it was already there - it was an implicit association - an interpretation - made subconciously -

Freud would probably have a thing or two to say about that :D

I've been tellin him that for months now. Bar skank, anything. Bugger doesn't listen.

I've been inviting you to come over, but you won't listen either!!!

tank girl said:
:lol2: that explains everything then...

I haven't had sex because I haven't looked for it, and I have even refused it. My reasons remain unknown to you.

And I still say you need some of that serotonine that is secreted when you have sex.

I see it...I dunno if I would have noticed it on my own cause I read this before ever seeing the avatar...but I see it...

Hmm, being 19, you could say that I have sex on the mind... quite often.Yet I can't really see it. If I squint real hard, it kind of looks like she is about to give someone a hug with oven mits on. :confused:

:D

if you sit back and look, it looks like her legs are open.
if you get close up it looks normal (thanks for pointing it out Luis) :swing:

K62 said:
Hmm, being 19, you could say that I have sex on the mind... quite often.Yet I can't really see it. If I squint real hard, it kind of looks like she is about to give someone a hug with oven mits on. :confused:

:D

You're married at 19?!

Spirit said:
Damn... I can't see it.

Don't feel bad about not seeing something that's not there.

So everyone DOES get the meaning behind the avatar, Right?

Back