Tats-inking out your dreams

Are you Inked?

• I have Some Tattoos

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I have one tattoo

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't have any Tattoos, but I'd love one!

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Keep 'dem needles away from my body, mo'fo!!

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems a shame to start a thread just for one piccy......so I'll just bung it in here.........

i have 8...yeah...8...pretty sure...i like the majority of them to this day...the ones that i am not crazy about i don't despise...i'm itching for another wrist band and to finish my anklet. i have a rather involved one around my navel that is unfinished and likely to remain so...that one was just too painful, even for me to want to have more work done on it :sick:

Professur said:
You've 2 unfinished tats? One for the "what were you thinking file."
nonono...the "anklet" is 3 of the winnie the pooh characters...i want to add the rest...the navel is a case of not leaving well enough alone...i had some nice tribal work that i wanted to add some details to...the "artist" had an off day and i went elsewhere to have it repaired...i have the outline of orchids around the tribal work and the fuck up...i just didn't have the cash nor the fortitude to have it all done at one time...(which is not unusual)...i'll get it worked on eventually.

tonks said:
nonono...the "anklet" is 3 of the winnie the pooh characters...i want to add the rest...the navel is a case of not leaving well enough alone...i had some nice tribal work that i wanted to add some details to...the "artist" had an off day and i went elsewhere to have it repaired...i have the outline of orchids around the tribal work and the fuck up...i just didn't have the cash nor the fortitude to have it all done at one time...(which is not unusual)...i'll get it worked on eventually.

And here I was, hoping for some 'drunken liberty' story ... :lol:

Gato_Solo said:
well, actually....my tattoo of tigger is rather...crappy...got drunk at the daquiri palace in palma and he is the result...when i have the other pooh characters added he shall be mended...or at least an attempt shall be made.

Gato_Solo said:

You're not thinking about one of those stories with two impossibly hung Shore Patrol officers and a bartender named Carlo... :lol:

chcr said:
You're not thinking about one of those stories with two impossibly hung Shore Patrol officers and a bartender named Carlo... :lol:
you been reading my diary, chic? ;)

I've got 5. A star and moon design with hearts on my neck, chinesse lettering for princess on my foot, angel wings with my daughters name, an armband and this really cool mermaid on my calf.

PrincessLissa said:
I've got 5. A star and moon design with hearts on my neck, chinesse lettering for princess on my foot, angel wings with my daughters name, an armband and this really cool mermaid on my calf.

I want tats....but I'm also thinking will I still want them in 20 years time.....im still undecided

steweygrrrr said:
I want tats....but I'm also thinking will I still want them in 20 years time.....im still undecided

Hell Stewy........I didn't/don't worry about what I want it 20 days time........in 20 years I'll prolly be pushing up daisies....so i certainly don't worry about that! :D

Be impulsive young man!

Back