Tea + Coffee experiment

Jeslek

Banned
Coke + Fanta is sounds better.

Hm.... coffee + tea... Can't say I have. I don't drink coffee. Have you tried it moofboy?

unclehobart

as in combining the two as a mixer?

No greater mortal sin hath ever been concocted by the hand of mortal man. ...now go punish yourself lest Dantes Inferno make a new layer of condemned souls strictly for thine own torment.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i like safari/vodka/cointreau/orange juice...

but coffee + tea...should try that some time...
even though i'm kinda surprised you can't buy it in the uk...after all you do milk in your tea *puke*

ipmoof

unclehobart said:
No greater mortal sin hath ever been concocted by the hand of mortal man. ...now go punish yourself lest Dantes Inferno make a new layer of condemned souls strictly for thine own torment.

My thoughts exactly. I will try it... just not right now. Only got a tiny bit of instant coffee left and I dont want to waste it on a mindfucking experiment.

kuulani

what possessed that combo, ash?

a coworker of mine mixed cocoa + coffee. :disgust: ruined perfectly good coffee :bitchslap

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
ipmoof said:
My thoughts exactly. I will try it... just not right now. Only got a tiny bit of instant coffee left and I dont want to waste it on a mindfucking experiment.

how on earth can a student get him/herself in a situation where he or she is left with only a tiny bit of coffee?
it is commonly known that a student should have at least 6 packs of coffee in storage, in case a war starts and he or she isn't able to get to the store for a week. :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Nobody that i recall (student) drinks coffee.

Well, just one guy, but just one cup in the morning.

chcr

Too cute for words
I got turned on to espresso in college, I can't drink regular coffee. Does tea have more caffiene thna coffee? Seems I've heard that. I've also heard of putting butter in tea. BTW, unc, how many urination breaks per day????

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
One cup of coffee is akin to one shot of heroin. It just isn't going to happen.