Technofetishism - what toys turn you on?

Mine just does back/forward. For explorer I just right click on the start menu.

Heh, does anyone not close windows using the X in the top corner? I don't. :p

Mouse? Dag...I'm old style...only use the mouse when I'm gaming, on photoshop, illustrator etc...the rest of the time, I'm KB only...short-cuts and Hot-keys :)

PuterTutor said:
Ok, how do you close windows, Mirlyn?

right click on the title bar and close....or alt+F4; I'm all about the hotkeys :p

Sometimes I don't even use the buttons on the mouse....use Backspace on the keyboard for going back. ;)

I like doing the Windows Key + E to open Explorer, Windows Key + R to open the Run command, and all other matter of keyboard shortcuts...

Clicking the scroll wheel on my mouse is for F5, refreshing the page. I use that mostly on the message boards.

I like really huge... monitors. :) Apple came out with one that's rectangular, looks like a movie screen. And I'm really picky about keyboards and mice too, I like my Dell keyboard at work that clicks when I type on it... and I gotta have a scroll wheel.

Other than that, it's all about speed speed and more speed. I don't like waiting for a computer, ever.

windows key + e turns you on?

*opens explorer windows like a maniac* :brow:

You lot are a bunch of sick puppies, give me a nudie celeb any day of the week, thats the only thing that turns me on. :)

Doh, almost forgot, Mhz, Ghz, those really turn me on.

Thz used to, now I have to reconsider.

:lol:

The good kind of THz turns me on. Not that guy who thought he could be an OTC admin. :beerbang:

Not as much as fast ass hard drives though. That's the slowest thing in a computer right now, except for the optical drive. :beerbang:

Anything that's fast gives me the wood. Hard drives, processors, ethernet, cars, trains, motorcycles (especially motorcycles, they're the only thing I use well at a high rate of speed).....:headbang:

Nanotechnology

Digital-telescopes

That New Viper Motorcycle
081tomahawk.jpg

Link

It's called the Tomahawk, and like I said before...:D
I don't think they'll let us buy one, though.:disgust2:

Back