Teeth are out

Jeslek

Banned
Blood is so tasty. :sick: Two were pulled, two were cut, and I'm still bleeding a tad bit... No pain, and I was floating "up there" when he put the IV in... lol... Eating ice cream now... cold should help to stop some of the bleeding.

Jeslek

Banned
fooking halloween kids are ringing the doorbell constantly, can't sleep now... i'm on tylenol 3 and some other shit.. lol... any ideas how to get rid of the kids? :retard4: i'm rude i know, but its annoying...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ask one of your parents or siblings to sit outside with the candy so the kids don't have a chance to get to the doorbell

Jeslek

Banned
Nixy said:
ask one of your parents or siblings to sit outside with the candy so the kids don't have a chance to get to the doorbell
Mom has to help dad do work (he is dyslexic and she types for him)... Right now they get the door but I hear the bell all the time. Sister has three friends over and is making a mess upstairs. Brother is off to never neverland with his homework. gah

Jeslek

Banned
ipmoof said:
Two were cut? WTF?!
wisdom teeth... the top top ones were simply pulled. the two bottom ones were ... cut out.

i'm still tasting blood... time to get more ice cream

kuulani

when mine were pulled ... it was a constant fountain of blood. so much that i just sat there with my mouth open and let the blood flow into a cup. thought i'd share.

Jeslek

Banned
kuulani said:
when mine were pulled ... it was a constant fountain of blood. so much that i just sat there with my mouth open and let the blood flow into a cup. thought i'd share.
I've just decided being a vampire must just suck, no pun in tended. Blood doesn't taste that good.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
they did cut my teeth when they pulled them

they didn;t have to do much gum cutting my they cut the actual teeth in quarters! :eek:

Dave

i realized this reply is 6 hours late, but here it is anyway. if you are still bleeding in the am, try a tea bag. just stuff it in the hole in your gums and let it sit there for awhile. should do the trick.
warning: tea bags dont taste much better than blood.
they put you on any antibiotics?
glad you're doing ok.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
ok. this reply is even later...if you're STILL bleeding now, it's time to call a doctor :D

ok, good thing to hear it's over, and i hope it doesn't hurt too much :)

Jeslek

Banned
Spot said:
i realized this reply is 6 hours late, but here it is anyway. if you are still bleeding in the am, try a tea bag. just stuff it in the hole in your gums and let it sit there for awhile. should do the trick.
warning: tea bags dont taste much better than blood.
they put you on any antibiotics?
glad you're doing ok.
NAh I'm not a real bleeded. They supplied me with a year's supply of gauze, but I used it for 2 hours and had 2L of natural ice cream after that.... cold = good for the wound.

This morning I woke up in pain... painkillers wore off... Type for more Tylenol 3 and some voltaren. To my knowledge, voltaren is totally foreign to Canada because of their corru, ... err government medicare, so :hug: mom for bringing that stuff from the States. (she is a registered nurse in two countries)

"Voltaren and Cataflam are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used to relieve the inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis (the most common form of arthritis), and ankylosing spondylitis (arthritis and stiffness of the spine). Voltaren-XR, the extended-release form of Voltaren, is used only for long-term treatment. Cataflam is also prescribed for immediate relief of pain and menstrual discomfort"

Oh and yeah I'm on antibiotics, unfortunately, first time in over 7 years that I had to take the stuff. :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:hug:

Hope you're feeling better soon sweetie

Don't drink out of straws though! I don't remember exactly why but I know it's BAD.

Dave

Don't drink out of straws though! I don't remember exactly why but I know it's BAD.
creates to much pressure in your mouth. rips open sutures and dislodges any clot formation.