Terrifying Strip Search

Not to mention that it makes the news so folks'll be aware that there are sickos doing this.

I also think it stems from the fact that in McDonald's manager's training guide it states that strip searches are not to be preformed by anyone employed by the company but when questioned after the fact none of the managers or supervisors involved with the store were aware of the fact...so McDonald's was not putting forth that info to their employess.

They're not done in situ, and they're usually done by an officer of the same gender, at a police station with a witness of your choosing present... there are exceptions, such as visiting someone in prison.

In either case... she really should've known better.

They're not done in situ, and they're usually done by an officer of the same gender, at a police station with a witness of your choosing present... there are exceptions, such as visiting someone in prison.

In either case... she really should've known better.

Should I wonder exactly why and how you know that?

I've had to visit someone in a high-security prison. No details...sorry.

As for the police thing..I've read news stories, and have spoken with many cops before while working with the Missing Children's Network. You hear lots of stories, whether you want to or not :)

I hope the one guy who was torturing the girl gets castrated and the caller gets castrated as well. Poor girl

Back