Thanksgiving Day

MrBishop

For the Cannucks on board, that's this Monday! three-day weekend, here we come :)

I'd like to wish all the Canadians on board a great Thanksgiving! For the rest of you...have a great weekend anyway!

Post what you're thankful for if you feel up to it :)

I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head, a job, food on the table, a woman who loves me, a son who is a constant joy and lure for surprises, a healthy pregnancy and hopefully a healthy child...for the efforts towards peace in the middle-east and throughout the world.

Gobble Gobble!!! Happy Thankgiving to the Canadians!

I'm thankfull for finding someone who is truly in love with me, thankful for some of my family members, for having a roof over my head, for having a job on some days and some great friends.

We're going to a potluck with 24-30 people, of which more than half are kids. :blank:

I'm taking pie. But I think I'll mostly be drinking to drown out the noise.

tommyj27 said:
So did you have to get special permission from the U.S. to have Thanksgiving early? :winkkiss:
We've slipped it under the radar again.

Shoot Turkeys, not Canadians :D

I'm feeling likes a stuffed turkey. Between my moms turkey, and the boyfriends moms turkey, i don't think I can eat any more of it.

I had my first Turkey in 2 years...gobbled it up right quick too! :D

We usually have lamb or rabbit for Thanksgiving...something less dry than Turkey, but this year...it was Turkey on Saturday, then turkey sammiches on Sunday noon, then turkey soup on Sunday night and some cold turkey salad on Monday before leaving for home.

Feeling stuffed indeed! :p

Back