That time of year

Take it from someone who knows that a smoke alarm is used for more than checking to see if supper is done...get a fuckin' smoke/gas detector.

They're cheap, and although some of us might think that you are, you're awful tough to replace :)

love,
deBish

Mirlyn said:
Ever heard of a weather rock? ;)

I believe that works for tornados only :D :D

Unc, I know what you mean, the risk is always there, but also the risk is lower, a fire would have a hard time trying to propagate in the house, as we don't have carpets, an electric failure causing a fire would be very weird since all cables go inside the walls and sparks would not go out of it and even if it is a constant failure the fuse would burn out.

Only potential cause of fire would be a gas explosion, but no alarm would help me in that case :D

Daylight savings time? whats that?

rrfield

ps - most of indiana does not participate in your pagan ritual.

rrfield said:
most of indiana does not participate in your pagan ritual.
oh....so you are suppose to dance naked in the moonlight during that extra hour?......i thought they were just pulling my leg.....

I'd replace the batteries, but my smoke detector is wired directly to the house electric supply (I'm too tired to find the right words).

Luis G said:
I believe that works for tornados only :D :D

Unc, I know what you mean, the risk is always there, but also the risk is lower, a fire would have a hard time trying to propagate in the house, as we don't have carpets, an electric failure causing a fire would be very weird since all cables go inside the walls and sparks would not go out of it and even if it is a constant failure the fuse would burn out.

Only potential cause of fire would be a gas explosion, but no alarm would help me in that case :D

a unnoticed smoldering cigarette "cherry" disappears & all go to bed, never to awaken because the toxins in the smoke weren't noticed.

Back