That's more than 3 of me! :O

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Manuel Ulribe, who once weighed half a ton, left his house Wednesday for the first time in five years. Six people pushed Uribe's wheel-equipped iron bed out to the street, as a mariachi band played and a crowd gathered to see the man who once weighed 1,235 pounds.

"The sky is beautiful and blue and what I want is to enjoy the sun," Uribe said after taking a sip from a champagne bottle.

Unable to leave his bed for more than five years, Uribe has lost 397 pounds since he began a high-protein diet a year ago. He now weighs about 840 pounds.

I dunno what drove him to get that big, or wtf his caregivers were thinking perpetuating it, but, good for him. That's a hell of a lot of effort. :thumbup:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,257620,00.html?=mexicant

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Once ya hit 5-600 lbs & kids pointed & laughed & adults just scoffed, wouldn't get the idea that something is really wrong?

MrBishop

Once ya hit 5-600 lbs & kids pointed & laughed & adults just scoffed, wouldn't get the idea that something is really wrong?

...at that point, can oyu even see the people pointing while trying to look over your 18-uple chin.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I will NEVER bring food to someone who can't walk for it because they're too fat.

They get water and vitamins till they can get up and get it their damned self.

400 pounds in one year is pretty awesome though, especially from someone who obviously has very many issues.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yea, it's good he's losing it but geting there in the first place is the problem. Some show on one of the Discovery type channels showed a group of these people. They were all big fat lazy fucks who ate too much. Too much didn't mean 3 Whoppers with biggie fries & a large diet coke....it meant eating a bag of Doritos on the way to the fast food joint & then eating 8 burgers & several orders of fries & then stopping on the way home for a gallon of ice cream. Over 10000 calories consumed, day in & day out.

I can't seem to muster any sympathy.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I will NEVER bring food to someone who can't walk for it because they're too fat.

They get water and vitamins till they can get up and get it their damned self.

400 pounds in one year is pretty awesome though, especially from someone who obviously has very many issues.

Hear hear.