That's one spicy chip!

Aunty Em

It was probably French shoeleather... too much garlic?
;)

Well, as stereotypes go i'd say it was outdated.
Still plenty of crap food around - but dem times dey are a changin ...

*cue a chcr rant about quasars ... :D *

Garlic is good for you, and normally I would say you can never have too much... but sometimes it's best if you have a cold so you can't smell it...

*remembers an incident from years ago when she was taking a clove of garlic 3 times a day to help cure a cold, which gave her terrible wind and she couldn't stop passing silent garlicy farts all day, which was unfortunate as she was life modelling at the time... the students were too polite to make any comments but there were some funny looks going around...* :eek5: :rofl4: :rofl:

Inkara1

You should go to Gilroy, California sometime... garlic capital of the world. In September, the smell of garlic permeates the entire town... you cannot escape.

BB

There is no such thing as too much garlic you heathen silly English food trough wiper.

It has been 25 or so years since I was there.

ergo - the English food was bloody good!

Either that or you do not have the capacity to understand what is being said.

which is it?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Since I dislike what little "French" food (too many sauces, not enough food), I can't say much either way on their take of things. I didn't recall "too mcu garlic" when I ate there but then again
There is no such thing as too much garlic...now, go and boil your bottom son of a silly person. Stop asking silly questions or I shall taunt you a second time

BB

Quote:
There is no such thing as too much garlic...now, go and boil your bottom son of a silly person. Stop asking silly questions or I shall taunt you a second time

in ze frenchie accent'??

' iye shall throwez ze hugestzy garlicky scent and moviment of ze airs at youz, you ..you shrivelled cow-eating noodle!

'iye lobs ze proverbile' Cow in your generalz directione'!

Vive' le garlic! :brow2: