The 10,000 Post Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuulani

lightning and thunder occur during volcanic activity. something to do with the electricity in the air.

in our beliefs, the goddess Pele (volcanic goddess) is related to the gods of lightning (Kauilanuimakehaikalani) and thunder (Kanehekili).

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Interesting. So do you get rain at the same time too, or just thunder and lightning?

kuulani

Hmm ... rain may or may not occur. Depends on the moods of the gods - very fickle people *glancing over shoulder to make sure no lightning is about to strike*

hey les, you don't have to run EVERY time someone questions us :p :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yeah, it's not like I told her they're part of the US or anything. Long live the King. That is interesting though, I can see how there would be a connection. Got to be pretty exciting seeing that stuff.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
kuulani said:
Hmm ... rain may or may not occur. Depends on the moods of the gods - very fickle people *glancing over shoulder to make sure no lightning is about to strike*

hey les, you don't have to run EVERY time someone questions us :p :D
damn right I'm running! :p :lol:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
kuulani said:
lightning and thunder occur during volcanic activity. something to do with the electricity in the air.

in our beliefs, the goddess Pele (volcanic goddess) is related to the gods of lightning (Kauilanuimakehaikalani) and thunder (Kanehekili).

Kauilanuimakehaikalani, huh?........weird way of saying Luis G in hawaiian :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:lol: i would have swore that i had that conversation with you.....it seems that i had it with na :D

Status
Not open for further replies.