The 10,000 Post Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
This Thread is everything, and it is nothing. It is a part of you, and it is you. You are but a single sliver of this Thread's master scheme to dominate the world, and it is only a matter of time before you fall under It's command. :headbang:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Of course we didn't let it almost die! :eek:

This thread is immortal! It shall not die!

It will..well...rock on! :headbang:

And I'm off to bed now, so I can't contribute a lot in here anymore tonight!
Enjoy and goodnight!

V

volcano

Who the hell is s4? Is he some inbred hillbilly from Arkansas? After several weeks of reading your board, I concluded he is either retarded or mentally ill.

nalani

volcano said:
Who the hell is s4? Is he some inbred hillbilly from Arkansas? After several weeks of reading your board, I concluded he is either retarded or mentally ill.

trolling identities get really really old after a while ...

V

volcano

Out of curiousity, if you dislike him so much then why in the world is it that he started the most popular thread on the board? I must agree that trolling is quite tiresome, but it seems to me that while your s4 was doing it, some of you had a pretty darn good time reading what he wrote.

If you want to talk about trolling then we should discuss GOD ALMIGHTY who is in reality another person that I shall not name at this time, your beloved adminstrator. :headbang:

Volcano, please desist from commenting about S4, he has requested that we should not discuss him and thus i feel his request should be granted.

The mere fact that you may know the identity of GOD ALMIGHTY makes it quite obvious that you are a former staff member, and only one i can think of can possibly know that, so i guess my other comment was moot, all i can say is, WEAK, goodnight.

V

volcano

Justintime said:
Volcano, please desist from commenting about S4, he has requested that we should not discuss him and thus i feel his request should be granted.

You are truly a wise and kind moderator looking out for this S4 person.

*gets warm and fuzzy feeling thinking what a nice guy JustinTime is :headbang:

V

volcano

Justintime said:
The mere fact that you may know the identity of GOD ALMIGHTY makes it quite obvious that you are a former staff member, and only one i can think of can possibly know that, so i guess my other comment was moot, all i can say is, WEAK, goodnight.

Aren't you aware that I am a personal friend of GOD ALMIGHTY? How can you have a God without a volcano? WEAK? What is weak? Knowing and telling everyone are two different things. Would I want to blow the cover of a god, heck no!

V

volcano

GOD ALMIGHTY said:
Do not discuss me in these threads. :biker:

As you wish Sire.

So, tell me more about why this s4 person is banned? It was my understanding that it was his own idea but yet later reading suggests that it was not volunatary. Even if this s4 person asked to be unbanned, his request would be instantly denied.

It seems that JustinTime is harboring some anger towards s4 because he feels that s4 has treated him unfairly. Yet at the same time s4 seems to have been unhappy that as a moderator he did not have equal power that Justintime enjoys quite frequently. Justintime and s4 both have valid points the way I see it. No one has ever yelled or screamed or ranted at JustinTime if he did something as a moderator. At the same time this s4 chap claims that he was on the end of some serious raging in some chats that caused him to feel that he didn't belong. s4 on the other hand, seems to think he made a lot of contributions to the website and spent tireless hours helping out even when no one wanted to visit the board. This s4 fellow doesn't feel he should have been ranted at for doing what JustinTime often does.

The interesting thing about all of this is that neither Justintime nor s4 really seem to have a issue with one another. Justintime just wanted s4 to get off his case and s4 just wanted the respect he felt he deserved. It was a pity that neither could understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.