the 3000th thread! All hail the three thousandth thread!

unclehobart

alas, my bid at personal glory hath been denied by divine intervention. I won't be about today as I will be out and about. I guess I shall have to make my dive for madness upon my return. Keep the thread warm for me.

Stop Laughing

Hmm, a new av, this might be a good one:

2sm.jpg

Found it here, second column, fourth one down. I should buy that shirt. :D

Stop Laughing

Hmm, I've got a pic of me wearing a black shirt in the gallery, maybe a little cut and paste and put that text on there, that'd be a cool av, but my pic is pretty scary... :eek:

Stop_Laughing_OT.jpg

Stop Laughing

OK, I suck at paint and stuff, but this is what I made (I darkened the undershirt since there wasn't enough space on the black jersey, it still looks weird, even for me), whaddaya think?

Attachment(s):

sl1.jpg, 4.39kb

97_1032802278.jpg

Stop Laughing

It should be 95576475 (my ICQ number, haven't used it in a while though). :D The image is too long to be an av (100 pixel height limit), and shrinking it makes the letters extremely hard to read, I'd probably be better off typing the text in myself. Lemme try it, see how it turns out...

Stop Laughing

LOL, the black mark across my eyes. :D BTW, this would fit for an avatar, I had to retype in the text and it's actually more centered than aligned left like the original.

Attachment(s):

slav.jpg, 3.05kb

97_1032805583.jpg