The best invention ever

greenfreak

I could spend hours in a Staples-like store. Paper, pens, highlighters, organizers, file folders, paper bins, pushpins... Yes, I'm addicted. :D

greenfreak

Oh and don't forget the designer green post it notes!! I'm the only person who orders green office supplies so instead of putting it in the big cabinet with the rest of the stuff, it goes straight in my desk. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:D

I love the little post-it page markers, they ones that are like plastic and coloured

I use them in my texts all the time

greenfreak

I use those on my pictures at home to mark which ones go on my website and which ones go in the album. I have green, pink, purple and blue.

Do you like fine tip pens also? My favorite:

Pilot Precise Extra Fine pens
PIL25104.jpg

Ardsgaine

Jan and I both have an office supply fetish. Back in August when I started homeschooling Anna in earnest, I went out to Office Depot and bought a bunch of stuff to help get myself organisized. I came home with an armoload of binders, different types of paper, pencils, etc; and sat down and started playing with it all. Poor Jan turned absolutely green with envy. :D

We eventually decided that she would teach science and art on Saturdays, so she got to have her very own 3-ring binder to organize.

Here are Anna's binders all neatly lined up. (The bookshelf is also from Office Depot.) :)

greenfreak

Nice setup Ards! You reminded me, I really need more bookshelves, I don't have nearly enough at home and at work.

I got my boss to approve the purchase of a P Touch labelmaker for work. I just love that thing... I sit there and try to find more uses for it. :cool:

Ardsgaine

greenfreak said:
Nice setup Ards! You reminded me, I really need more bookshelves, I don't have nearly enough at home and at work.

We just bought two for Anna's room. We've been doing a major reorganization of the trailer trying to gain a little space. I had one closet that was crammed full of bookshelves, and we had to pull them all out and find new homes for them. Three of them ended up in the hallway, so that an overly large person would have to turn sideways to get down it. :)

I got my boss to approve the purchase of a P Touch labelmaker for work. I just love that thing... I sit there and try to find more uses for it. :cool:

All my life I never had a label maker... *drools*

kuulani

Thanks to a coworker of mine, I HATE labelmakers!! She phreakin labels everything and it drives me nuts!!

She labeled the toilet seats to remind the preschoolers to lift the seat. Duh, the preschoolers can't even phreakin' read the damn labels!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
kuulani said:
Thanks to a coworker of mine, I HATE labelmakers!! She phreakin labels everything and it drives me nuts!!

She labeled the toilet seats to remind the preschoolers to lift the seat. Duh, the preschoolers can't even phreakin' read the damn labels!!

That's almost as good as this.

Inkara1

Nix, one more use for those clips: My dad's 1967 Ford Ranchero has some holding up the headliner. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:blush:

Thank You

About the pool of paper thing, how do you prevent the paper cuts?