Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
another one for all those who love them as much as me

this one is clearer

ignore the tired slobby creature in the background

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
No, it has to do with me using them to hold all my study notes together so I don't end up in a swimming pool of paper :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
hope the studying is going fine...

and don't worry, you look a lot better than i usually do when i've studied for a few days...:)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ow!!!!! That hurts even thinking of it Squigg!!!!

Thanks Martin! :blush:

I have been wearing pajamas for the past 4 days! I shower everyday and put on clean pajamas! I never wanna wear real clothes again!!!:D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, you guys can kinda see my new hair colour in that pic too if you're interested.

:shrug:

kuulani

okay, i'm confused ... squigg, do you really want to put those things on your nipples? :confuse3: OUCH!!

nix, you DO look good for a pajama-wearing girl whose busy studying!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:blush:

awwwwww you guys are too sweet

Ku'u: he wants ME to put them on MY nipples *shudders*

Jon

RE: Nixy's pic

GODDAY-MN! :lfap: :rfap: I didn't know you looked that good!

How far is Hamilton away from Manchester again?! Seriously though, i'm going to Canada in the summer (Ottawa) to see my uncle, so if you'd be up for it, we could even meet up :) I don't get to go to Canada every year more's the pity...

EDIT: that's me in my av if you're interested... ;)

greenfreak

Nixy, I share your admiration of binder clips. I'm one of those people who hoards office supplies in my desk. I have three sizes of them, the really little ones are adorable. Pretty much useless but adorable. :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have the medium ones

I LOVE office supplies

when i left my job this summer when i went to give back all my notebooks and hilightrs and everything to myu boiss he told me to keep it all!

I was in heavan!