The big two oh is approaching...

cicis also has fantsicaly crapy salads on the buffets.

also on a side topic i would like to say i didn't mean to let you think i was personally attacking you. although i didn't find the thing funny i am a sarcastic son of a bitch and i figured that the "sick son of a bitch" comment was hilarious. why you ask? because i was sure that everyone would understand i was joking. do i really have the right to judge anyone? no, becasue i am as disturbed as anyone. have i ever made a serious comment other than "friends sucks"? probaly not. i don't know why i am writing this beacuse it ruins the "joke". also i am being to serious. why did i post it here and not pm you...well becasue i just decided to type this while i was making this post so i figured...what the hell? also pms scare and confuse me.

LastLegionary said:
greenfreak said:
It's nice to celebrate with friends who stand the test of time. :)
You are SO right in that!!! :D

I don't drink btw :) I don't go to bars to get drunk... :p

My best friend is the only person that I was friends with at 19 and am still friends with. It's sad but in 10 years, I wonder how many of the friends you have now will still be around. Nothing against your friends but people change, and your lives change. People get married and have kids, life gets more 'complicated' and you lose touch. When I say friends, I don't mean the people you see occasionally on major holidays. I mean the ones who are consistantly in your life and you share everything with.

I wasn't talking about you drinking, you've said a few times that you don't drink... I was responding to HomeLAN's post.

I don't drink anymore... I think I drank enough back then to last me the rest of my life. :)

a (almost) 20 year old vegan virgin non-caffeinated never-been-drunk..just shoot yourself now, what good is life??? :D

Just wait, LL's going to come in and say "Adam ANT?, who the hell is that?"

We're showing our ages again, people.

my 20th wasn't happy either, i just remember i just got drunk and ended up crying.

We may be showing our ages. But what the hell! The voices of experience :p

I got married (to Ards) 3 weeks before my 20th birthday. So I was busy being a newlywed, working part-time and going to university. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... (notice how quoting Adam Ant "dates" you, but that's not the case for Star Wars, hmmm...)

PuterTutor: :kiss:

Gonz said:
a (almost) 20 year old vegan virgin non-caffeinated never-been-drunk..just shoot yourself now, what good is life??? :D
Ah life has been good so far...

vegan -- well, I can't eat meat, it makes me sick. Cheese is still a temptation and sometimes I give in.

virgin -- That depends on your definition.

non-caffeinated -- What can I say? :D I hate coffee, like green teas, and don't drink pop.

What good is life? Hm... You won't believe what I have done in my life :D

true, but we also can't believe what you haven't done :D
j/k :)

20's not so bad, it helps that i care nothing about my or anyone elses age though :D

drinking, girls, smoking, drugs... all that is for pleasure right? :D There are other ways of obtaining pleasure :D

Besides, eating vegan is good... Wanna know why? TMI... (If you want to read it, highlight the text)

---
Guys taste really nice when they are vegan. Girls appreciate that a lot, at least some of them told me that. That by itself is a huge encouragement :D
---

Well, I am an almost 19 year old, non-virgin, loves being drunk, wants to get high, loves eatting meat type girl.

Does that mean my life is amazing? No.

i am a drug-free, meat eatin, 21 yr old.....my life isn't amazing either.

if being a vegan is so good then why am i not doing it???? explain that????

Nixy said:
Well, I am an almost 19 year old, non-virgin, loves being drunk, wants to get high, loves eatting meat type girl.

Does that mean my life is amazing? No.

Amazing-up to you, but you at least have fun :D

not much. i dont celebrate my b-day. my mother would like to but to me its just another day in the year. nothing special. usually just go buy things thats it.

LastLegionary said:
Guys taste really nice when they are vegan. Girls appreciate that a lot, at least some of them told me that. That by itself is a huge encouragement :D

try Jamaica water :D

Back