the bodies under the deck

tonksy

so there is something under the deck making this almost chickenlike bock bock bagock noise except it's shrill and not fowllike...i dunno...rob thinks it's a lizard...we'd have to dismantle the deck to unearth it. any ideas?

Leave it. Tell M&M that it's the boogeyman, and you'll put 'em down there with him if they don't behave. :D

*HomeLAN reflects again that it's a wonder he was allowed to have children*

I've seen a gazillion blue tail skink lookin' lizards running amok since we got back. I think we just managed to corner one under there and its being all 'fluffed up' as a defensive posture. Theres not much that can get up under there. the top boards have a 1/4 crack and the underboards have maybe half an inch clearance which is 99% choked up with leaf litter. It almost sounded as loud as a pissed off squirrel. I wouldn't think that a lizard could make that kind of noise... but my time in Na and Ku'us world cleared that notion up right fast.

I've never heard a blue tail make that kind of noise, at least that I'm aware of, and we get them up here alot. Wouldn't get me to take any of those deck boards off. A mostly safe bet with something that makes a noise like that, leave it the hell alone.

I've never heard a peep out of the many blue-tailed skinks around my porch.

The pissed-off-squirrel bark does sound like a chicken, however.

Tonksy

You and Uncle live together?..Going out? engaged?

I keep seeing posts of yours where he is mentioned quite a bit as a partner in a relationship...so whats the 411?

IDLEchild said:
Tonksy

I keep seeing posts of yours where he is mentioned quite a bit as a partner in a relationship...so whats the 411?
Wow... I WASN'T the last to know! :D

IDLEchild said:
Tonksy

we are a couple and we live blissfully in sin together :love3:....or that's my take on it anyway.

Sharky said:
I've never heard a peep out of the many blue-tailed skinks around my porch.

The pissed-off-squirrel bark does sound like a chicken, however.

Could be a squirrel, but my bet is chipmunks.

tonksy said:
so there is something under the deck making this almost chickenlike bock bock bagock noise except it's shrill and not fowllike...i dunno...rob thinks it's a lizard...we'd have to dismantle the deck to unearth it. any ideas?

Ideas? Yup......find someone who owns a ferret (do they have ferrets in America? I dunno...a polecat will do, but it'll prolly kill wotever is under there), stick the bugger under yer decking and see what runs out :) Save yerselves a bit of work ;)

tonksy said:
we are a couple and we live blissfully in sin together :love3:....or that's my take on it anyway.
Hmm... guess I had the wrong take. I thought you guys had started a cult, and had started drinking lots of Cult 45 while watching the Indianapolis Cults play. My bad.

Inkara1 said:
Hmm... guess I had the wrong take. I thought you guys had started a cult, and had started drinking lots of Cult 45 while watching the Indianapolis Cults play. My bad.
dude...we drink good beer and i hate peyton manning!

tonksy said:
Woah! When did this happen? What have I been missing? You got to the conjugal bit before I even witnessed the first kiss! :eek:

Congratulations! :D

Aunty Em said:
Woah! When did this happen? What have I been missing? You got to the conjugal bit before I even witnessed the first kiss! :eek:

Congratulations! :D
about 6 month's ago...and thanks :)

So Unc, did you get the bodies moved yet? Ain't it a bitch when some dog starts digging up your hiding place?

I'm just waiting for the assault weapons ban to drop so I can buy some real firepower to hunt this demon down. Nothing short of a collapsable stock and a 30+ round clip will do when hunting tiny demons such as this.

Back