the bodies under the deck

I have a Grainger nearish... Do you think that they would carry such a thing.

Who am I kidding... their ordering book is insanely thick. Of course they should have it.

I do believe Grainger is a Briggs dealer. If so they should have it, or be able to order it,
although you may pay more through them, than a regular repair shop, that is also a dealer.

Oh and...
you may already know this, but...
you need to get the "model no.", and "ser. no." off the motor it's-self,
not particularly the model of the whole machine.

wait wait unc and tonks? *gasp*

drop some hot peppers down under the deck that should get em moving, or some hot sauce

paul_valaru said:
drop some hot peppers down under the deck that should get em moving, or some hot sauce

I can see the logic there *nods*

But....wot if it/they don't run.....do yer really want a buncha beasties, full of hot sauce, living under yer house? :alienhuh:

Oz said:
I can see the logic there *nods*

But....wot if it/they don't run.....do yer really want a buncha beasties, full of hot sauce, living under yer house? :alienhuh:

I think it is a great idea, and well, it's not my house, lol

i'm not wasting good hot sauce on some whiny chipmunk/chicken thing....not unless we fry it up first....

Actually... I think I still have a pepper spray in fire extingusher form. Its for when you have 30+ people trying to jump you at once and a machine gun won't do the trick.

I've got a butane Fogging machine that would definitely run them out, with the
right fogging chemical. I've got mosquito killer in it right now.
If you want to borrow it unc, you know where I'm at. ;)

unclehobart said:
Actually... I think I still have a pepper spray in fire extingusher form. Its for when you have 30+ people trying to jump you at once and a machine gun won't do the trick.
Um, why do you have such a ... Nevermind. I probably don't wanna know.

I bought it back when I was 20 and the collapse of society seemed right around the corner. It did... but noone seemed to notice... so back into the closet it went.

I had it because HomeLAN and I used to be flatmates in a cruddy duplex in a cruddy part of town. The rent was right and the landlords were really cool. Outside of that... ugh.

Yeah, that was a neighborhood I won't drive through after dark these days.

It was cheap, though, and I had grad school to pay for.

Sounds, um, interesting. I guess it kept you on your toes though, huh?

Yeah. We used to sit on the front porch and count the gunshots.

Three on a Saturday night was a good bet.

Back