The Cute Kid pic thread

double posts

I don't have kids. But here's a picture of my little sister when she was a baby. :D Oh yeah, and I'm the one with the crooked smile.

lilrose2.jpg

lilrose1.jpg

Leslie said:
right before he got a slap in the face this morning...he told me shut the fuck up you motherfucker bitch

:eek5:

that sure deserved more than one slap.

Here are my kidlets this halloween. Yeah, so they both wanted to be princesses. A very clever ruse, I must say...if you look reeeaaal close, I think you can see the horns :).

Also, I added a pic taken on my eldest daughters first day of school. They actually look like they like each other....yet another clever ruse. :)

I had to post this. Mine are the 2 in front, with their cousins in back. I'm thinking of getting a T-shirt made with this pic and the caption: "Yes they're cute, and I survived babysitting them".

I've got tons of my nieces and nephews but you've seen the best ones already. I need to look through the rolls that I haven't scanned and see if I can find some good ones.

Anthony_swing.jpg

I must say that the lot of you have cute kids.. :) Now why can't they just create some sort of shot to give them so they stay cute for a few years and the ZAP!!! they're 18 and ready to move out! :)

if you have a scanner you can scan the shots and then make them jpegs. if they are already saved its under the manage attachments. dont worry. i know very little about comps too

Well all kids are created equal and all are cute in their own..er...no..they aren't...one is cuter than the other

Tonks's Leah and Sharky's Niece gets my vote for cutest kids in this thread.

Sharky said:

Oh THNX Sharky!!!!!!

Hey All-these are my precious ones. New Years eve, this year. Chilling on mom's bed.......They are doing great and liking FL...

Thnx again Sharky :winkkiss:

Hi all-sorry forgot to introduce- on left Michael jr. 9yrs old(he is the biggest helper for me I ever had!!!) and on thr right is Matthew 3 1/2 yrs. old (at present he is going threw his terrible 2's-THINK???-keeps me going).

(OZ- no way-he is a spittin' image of his father!!!!!) :winkkiss:

greenfreak said:
I've got tons of my nieces and nephews but you've seen the best ones already. I need to look through the rolls that I haven't scanned and see if I can find some good ones.

Anthony_swing.jpg

That pic is sooo cute!!!!!!!!! :winkkiss:

Back