The Daily Show compares coverage of the gay rights protests to tea partiers

I didn't. I also (if I recall) stayed out of that one. However, in light of your current statement, let me assure you that I, for one, am not the least bit interested in rehab.

I'm interested in punishment. Do a crime, get your ass thrown into Sheriff Joes prison. That's the answer. Get out, commit another & get thrown back in. Rinse, repeat.

And you also will enjoy all the consequences in increased crime, and recidivism.

Talk to the comment, not the poster - Leslie

Am I missing something? You posted a link to a comedy sketch. I don't care for wassisname so I didn't watch it. I don't see where you've asked a question based on fact (perhaps CNN needs to do a fact-check ala SNL skits)

Oh you can see the coverage and the time allotted to each if you watch the vid. Damn don't be so close minded. I'll even watch Beck if someone posts it.

How do you explain MSNBC? Newsweek? NY Times? ABC? CNN? Washington Post? NBC? CBS? etc

Show some bias like has been shown with Fox and I'll comment. So are you excusing Fox like cat did for being biased against civil rights?

Show some bias like has been shown with Fox and I'll comment. So are you excusing Fox like cat did for being biased against civil rights?

another loaded question built out of a lie eh?

I did no such thing. imo I didn't see the bias you seem to be trying to conjure.
The bias of which you speak is in your own mind.

Show some bias like has been shown with Fox and I'll comment.

Turn them on, open them up. It's everywhere.

Fox commentators are biased as hell - so what. Their news coverage is balanced (other than being pro-America)

another loaded question built out of a lie eh?

I did no such thing. imo I didn't see the bias you seem to be trying to conjure.
The bias of which you speak is in your own mind.

No cat, the bias is that they spent over twice the amount of time on an empty lot that they did on 70k people marching for civil rights. You already stated you thought that was great.

No cat, the bias is that they spent over twice the amount of time on an empty lot that they did on 70k people marching for civil rights. You already stated you thought that was great.

no I stated no such thing.

your definition of civil rights, and mine are different.

I didn't forget.

as far as the definition...
imo that would need be it's own thread.

I've got a lot on my plate today though, so it may be slow.

the thing is spike,
my definition applies to Everyone.
Your's, apparently applies to select groups.

oh did you have a stop watch on it?

also were they really empty lots, or were there a few people?

you got a linkage

Damn cat, watch the video. You can see the empty lots and they put a stop watch on it.

The link is in the first post of this thread.

You've already said you approve of the bias. Why is that?

Here's another test. I just went to the Fox News website and using their search so far I have found one or two articles on the civil rights protest. The number of articles on the tea baggers in washington is huge.

Back