The Daily Show compares coverage of the gay rights protests to tea partiers

Man, even Daily said he's a comic, and is aired on 'the comedy channel'.

So let me get this straight...
Daily is now News, but FOX is just commentary?

What is your point? The Daily Show has some news presented with a laugh. Fox Has some news presented with an agenda.

Not sure how this effects the amount of time Fox spent on the civil rights march?

What is your point? The Daily Show has some news presented with a laugh. Fox Has some news presented with an agenda.

Not sure how this effects the amount of time Fox spent on the civil rights march?
if you are looking to Daily for more than comedy. imo that's very misguided.
Go ahead if you will, but you'll be in for a let down I believe.

That's great. Me too. What we were discussing though was that you stated that you approve of the biased coverage.

The amount of time an organization puts on a certain event does not necessarily
indicate a bias.
That said, I've already said before that there is bias at fox, but it's covered
both opposing views.
Don't like it? Don't watch um.

BTW there are some that strictly present the 'news', like Brett B. (commentary is kept separate)

if you are looking to Daily for more than comedy. imo that's very misguided.
Go ahead if you will, but you'll be in for a let down I believe.

I like their comedy. The fact that Fox spent over twice the amount of time on an empty lot than they did the civil rights march was presented in a funny way.

The amount of time an organization puts on a certain event does not necessarily
indicate a bias.

Spending over twice the amount of time on an empty lot than they did the civil rights march kinda does indicate a bias. You can also see the bias looking for articles on the civil rights march vs. anything tea bagger related.

You've already stated you approve of this bias.

I like their comedy. The fact that Fox spent over twice the amount of time on an empty lot than they did the civil rights march was presented in a funny way.

Spending over twice the amount of time on an empty lot than they did the civil rights march kinda does indicate a bias. You can also see the bias looking for articles on the civil rights march vs. anything tea bagger related.

You've already stated you approve of this bias.

I still see no Real proof of coverage of an empty lot.
Are you say you Know for sure that Daily was presenting Fact, and not just his comical view?

bias? pot meet kettle, again.

5pmweek101609.gif

I wonder what that has to do with their biased coverage of the empty lot vs. the civil rights march?

How funny would it be if those numbers actually accurately reflect
the opinion of the American electorate?
Whose the ‘fringe’ now? No Wait…

Most of America doesn't watch any of those shows.

So how do you feel about the biased coverage of the two events.

Back