The difference between left & right

It looks like a non-kabuki Ronald McDonald with ta-tas.

Some times it's a "kewpie" doll. Personally, I think I'd prefer the full-size, inflatable alternative, but that's just me. Does it include "realistic, vibrating action?"

I'd hate to see the woman with any part of her body that vibrates...er..realistically
...especially one that looks like Ronny :D

The average person doesn't want to conserve anything except their money...they just can't afford NOT to buy smaller cars or drive less. Given the opportunity, the average consumer wants a larger, faster car, SUV or 4x4. :shrug:

I see people going out &* spending $850, $1000, $1200 on those stupid little scooters, "to conserve".

How many gallons would that cover? A whole summer? Half a year?

Wow, that's a pretty good deal. If it only takes 3 months to pay for itself than that's even better.

OCT - MAR...they are utterly useless. Going grocery shopping? Pointless. Please, go spend your money on silly toys. The economy needs it.

I see people going out &* spending $850, $1000, $1200 on those stupid little scooters, "to conserve".

A buddy of mine has one. Used it to go to and from work... cheap on gas and more fun to drive. He's got a new job now, which is further afield and he can't legally use the scooter on the highways.

Math time: $50/week on gas for the van. 20 weeks = $1000. May/June/July/August/September - You save nothing for the first 'year' and then conserve like a MoFo afterwards.

OCT - MAR...they are utterly useless.

Not here, They could be used year 'round. Besides, sounds like the other months would be enough for it to pay for itself and then the following years are all gravy.

I'd be too scared to be run down by an SUV driven by an East Cobb soccer mom gabbing on her cell phone whilst sipping her Starbucks.

I'd be too scared to be run down by an SUV driven by an East Cobb soccer mom gabbing on her cell phone whilst sipping her Starbucks.

trust me spike if you'd spent much time around atlanta you'd be skeered of them ladies too. now if we could come up with a plan to systematically eliminate them...

Well, they'll be driving smaller cars soon enough and there is technically this law about cell phone usage while driving that is supposedly about to be better enforced.....

If I could afford 2 cars second one would be a smart car, cheap on gas, FUN to drive (my boss has one, the thing moves!)

Gotta watch the Smarts... steering shafts tend to snap!

My friend was really lucky going down a right turn incline... she missed a tree by inches!

Well, they'll be driving smaller cars soon enough and there is technically this law about cell phone usage while driving that is supposedly about to be better enforced.....

$150 and 3 demerit points here..recently added to the driving code. They already have over 800 tickets issued in Montreal alone :eek:

New law here about it... it doesn't put a point on your license but does show up on your driving record. It's also a primary offense, meaning they can pull you over specifically for that, instead of needing to pull you over for something else first. But it's only holding the phone to your ear that's illegal. Talking with a hands-free device (earpiece, speakerphone) is legal... dialing is legal... text messaging is legal.

Under 18 can't use a phone in the car at all.

The cops will gladly pull people over from other states to enforce the law, as well.

text messaging is legal.

1-picture6.gif

Math time: $50/week on gas for the van. 20 weeks = $1000. May/June/July/August/September - You save nothing for the first 'year' and then conserve like a MoFo afterwards.

Wanna bet it'll be out of fashion & possibly not running in 12 months?

I've considered getting a motorcycle again lately. Been seeing some news on fast quiet electric models being developed that look pretty sweet too.

There's a car dealership here that gives those electrics away with every sale. I'm not sure that that's any indication of the reliability of the cars they sell, but it's definitely a sign of how cheap they are. But they're not DOT approved so you can't use them on a Quebec road, but they are motorized so you can't use them on a bike path either. Makes them about as useful as a condom in a convent.

Presuming you're talking gas and not electric ... TONS. I used to have a Honda Aero 80cc. It would haul me, and a friend up the hills of MTL island without slacking, and the only reason it wouldn't do highway (100kph) was that it was governed down ... and I didn't feel like hacking it. And I rode that fucker well into Nov in montreal weather. I didn't put that sucker in the shed until there was frost in the forecast, and it came back out the moment the roads were clear. It had about a 1G imp tank and it easily lasted 2 weeks of commuting into the city and back out.

OCT - MAR...they are utterly useless. Going grocery shopping? Pointless. Please, go spend your money on silly toys. The economy needs it.

Again, you've no idea what you're talking about, sunshine. I could carry several bags of groceries between my feet on the sled. When I had it at the cottage, I often used it to do water runs to the free running spring on the other side of the lake, carrying a 5g blue water jug up and down mountain roads. They're only as useless as the person riding.

Gotta watch the Smarts... steering shafts tend to snap!

My friend was really lucky going down a right turn incline... she missed a tree by inches!

That's only on the right hand drive models.

Back