The disagreement

Re: Bobby Hogg

Bobby Hogg said:
Or I could bring half of it, and speak to you on a level you would understand.

Keeping the other half in a jar to sell on E-bay, are you? It should get a good price, not having been used yet.

Well, if it were possible to buy and sell IQ then I'd have thought you would have upgraded from "half-wit" by now.

I'll take a beer, a few large pretzels (extra salt), with mustard, two (dogs) with everything..oh, and another beer.

Bobby Hogg said:
I don't support "terrorism." Essentially you only have the capacity to see "terrorism" as a political buzzword without really understanding what it means. The American government has hi-jacked the word and attempted to re-define it to the point where people without the ability to reason or to understand the world is made up of many shades, not just black and white, see it as another bandwagon to leap on.

Terrorist causes spread across a wide spectrum. All I said was that I respect the right of an oppressed people to fight for themselves. Terrorism, freedom fighting, whatever you want to call it.

Wrong...You are confusing terrorism, which is violent means against a civilian population in order to cause political change, with guerilla warfare, which is a violent means against a government and its military to cause political change. Now when you can actually see the difference, instead of relying on others to point it out to you, then you may play again.

Back