The future of OTC and other Forums

MrBishop

We know that giving Sam too much time on his hands makes him change things on here :D and we know that programs that OTC runs on changes often as well. New toys and add-ons etc... what might this place look like in 5/10/25/50 years though?

Got a timeline? Post it here :D

:devil: for that comment i shall make changes tonight. :)

Actually the only mod to the software is the shoutbox. the rest is still virgin. So other than vB changes the look of the software there will be little to no changes.
Color if i had it my way would be black and red, but the public didnt care for it so i had to step to the light side.
So unlessvB changes drastically the way it looks or they close and we get new software i think it will look similiar to how it is now.

Les.... step into my room sweetie i got something to show ya. :)

oh there is no over ride mister. i took that out first thing.

*steers this ship straight to the sun*

*represses urge to mention how a tractor beam might stop sam....because it just sounds too dorky.

Color if i had it my way would be black and red, but the public didnt care for it so i had to step to the light side.

Hahaha over here thats our local gangs colours, the mongrel mob. Violent nasty little fucks.

Showing his super geekiness, Hobart proceeds to lay out the physics of warp limitations past 9.98 with circles and arrows on a large tablet. Anything past that is an ugly turbulent area that will mess stuff up... in normal warp. Past that we have the Brog-ish transwarp ... which is pretty much a micro wormhole...

*decays into a 2 hour diatribe that proves that he is geek de la geek to the point that there was no way a babe would have talked to him before the age of 21*

unclehobart said:
Showing his super geekiness, Hobart proceeds to lay out the physics of warp limitations past 9.98 with circles and arrows on a large tablet. Anything past that is an ugly turbulent area that will mess stuff up... in normal warp. Past that we have the Brog-ish transwarp ... which is pretty much a micro wormhole...

*decays into a 2 hour diatribe that proves that he is geek de la geek to the point that there was no way a babe would have talked to him before the age of 21*
that's it, i can't take it anymore...wanna go upstairs? :brow:

hehe geekieness turns tonks on... wohoo you go unc...(but not till you have our jump planned and executated)

Back