The informed voter

I seriously doubt many blacks voted for him who wouldn't have voted democrat for anyone 'cept hillary. The Republicans had as much hope of getting in as Mulroony's sucessor had .... none at all. More people than ever were voting against someone else rather than for anyone.

I seriously doubt many blacks voted for him who wouldn't have voted democrat for anyone 'cept hillary. The Republicans had as much hope of getting in as Mulroony's sucessor had .... none at all. More people than ever were voting against someone else rather than for anyone.

That's one of the points that everyone wants to ignore, isn't it?

That is true, but every black person thinks that since Obama is black that he somehow knows what they went through and that he can help them somehow.

That is true, but every black person thinks that since Obama is black that he somehow knows what they went through and that he can help them somehow.

You sure do use the word "every" and phrase "every black person" a lot. If you're really in college then I suggest you take a course in logic unless you prefer to be fallacious.

"Every" black person? Really? Wow .. not only did every black person in America vote for Obama but not one, not one single black person of every black person in America knew anything about him and voted for him merely because he's black. Your vast knowledge of every black person in America is just astounding. :rolleyes:

Nope i am being serious, in chicago the local news team was talking to the people waitong in line, and they all said thet Obama is my "Brother" and thet "he knows what we went through"

I don't know which is scarier, that you think every black person thinks the same or that you think every black person was on TV on election day (or even that you think that they talked to every black person on line). Try to take your head out of your ass and get some fresh air, huh?

Red, blue, blue, red...

Let's try to keep our rhetorical bullshit straight, huh?

Back