the LOGO vote is comming to a close

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
well i hope your choice wins squiggy,other wise all the hacking wasnt worth it.:D "Must have squiggy teach me this thing called hacking"

[b]

so, i guess i'm stupid, did i miss the chance to vote? if not, where the hell is the thread?

[b]

yup, i'm stupid...not only did i find what i was looking for right at the top of the freakin web page...i was too late.

tofu

not to be a party pooper, but i thought it was a tad unfair that the same guy got to have 3 entries in the final vote...

they should have given two other people a chance, even if their votes werent as high when picking finalists

decipher

tofu said:
not to be a party pooper, but i thought it was a tad unfair that the same guy got to have 3 entries in the final vote...

they should have given two other people a chance, even if their votes werent as high when picking finalists

How was it not fair? I did about 4 or 5 logo designs, and they were all equally voted upon in the first nomination. I don't see anything unfair about it at all. It was equal from the very start.

Also, your one entry stayed right there the entire time, maybe if you had submitted other entries you would not feel the same way.

When I read the rules of the contest nothing was said about how many entries that you could submit, so I submitted the ones that I felt were the best. Seriously, I could have submitted the other 8 or so that I designed, but I figured it would be overkill.

tofu

decipher said:
tofu said:

How was it not fair? I did about 4 or 5 logo designs, and they were all equally voted upon in the first nomination. I don't see anything unfair about it at all. It was equal from the very start.

Also, your one entry stayed right there the entire time, maybe if you had submitted other entries you would not feel the same way.

When I read the rules of the contest nothing was said about how many entries that you could submit, so I submitted the ones that I felt were the best. Seriously, I could have submitted the other 8 or so that I designed, but I figured it would be overkill.

theoretically speaking, lets say we had a poety contest and you can submit as many poems as you wish

do you honestly think its fair for one guy to have 60% chance of winning? 1 best logo should have been picked from each person. thats how i figured it would have been done. no contest judge in his/her right mind would nominate 3 items from the same person for the final round.

and dont turn this around and try to make me look like the sore loser... i'd still think it was stupid if i had more than 1 entry nominated for finals.

but anyhow... its over no sense in arguing