• Vegemite (the best)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Marmite (road tar)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
chcr said:
Yeah, some people will put darned near anything in their mouths, huh?

I would only draw the line at anything covered in marmite or vegimite though...

Bad news for those with strange sexual practice! :p :winkkiss:

ClaireBear said:
I would only draw the line at anything covered in marmite or vegimite though...

Bad news for those with strange sexual practice! :p :winkkiss:

I feel you. Besides...isn't honey so much better for that sort of thing...:blush:...not that I'd know, of course. :brow:

kibbled chip sandwiches?

Now the debate will spiral into what consitutes the proper brand of crisps... unless youre talking about chips in the fish sense.

Some of those things are actually pretty damn good. The PB will stop you up pretty good. Eat to many of them and you'll end up crappin' out railroad spikes so ya gotta be careful. :)

unclehobart said:
Mmm... I actually like MRE's. The little Tobasco bottles are just darling.
did you just say darling? next you'll be commenting on how cute the draperies look :eek:

unclehobart said:
kibbled chip sandwiches?

Now the debate will spiral into what consitutes the proper brand of crisps... unless youre talking about chips in the fish sense.
No, nOOOO... Marmite and chip sarnies gone on WHITE bread. Geez....

<edit>And clearly, only salt and vinegar chips shall be used in the undertaking of mixing with marmite.

i still don't know what the heck marmite or vegemite is.
i don't think i've ever seen it in the stores around here :alienhuh:

Raven, your link doesn't work :(

So what do you people do with it? Spread it on bread like peanut butter?

What is marmite? I know vegemite is some incredibly foul tasting crap Aussies put on bread. I never tasted it but I have been assured it's god awful, but what is it even? What is vegemite and marmite made of?

BeardofPants said:
No, nOOOO... Marmite and chip sarnies gone on WHITE bread. Geez....

<edit>And clearly, only salt and vinegar chips shall be used in the undertaking of mixing with marmite.

Now I have an uncontrollable craving for salt and vinegar chips......

Edit:

I hopped on my bike, rode to the store in the 40f degree weather and light rain and got said chips and they were good! I even shared with the dog and she seemed to enjoy them too, but afterwards she drank about a quart of water LOL.

Back