The most hated family in the USA

They were on their way to Canada to do their whiny thing at the funeral of the kid that was killed on the bus but the Canadian government supposedly wouldn't let them in.

Well...the death threats from those planning on attending the funeral and the family of the deceased were enough to convince the GVT to protect Phelps' life by denying him entry.

I'm in a restricted area right now and can't get the video. Can you summarize what's going on?

it starts with a herd of goats in a small, dark, basement pen.

a large, hairy man approaches. he appears to be aroused, with a tent pitched at the front of his overalls.

behind him is another fellow, a skinny fellow but also with a long beard. he is holding a german shepherd puppy, and loudly snapping his chewing gum. you can hear the snapping over the goat noises.

suddenly, light floods the scene.

there's a lady dressed as a nun, with something long and spindly hanging out of her backside at an altar.

it gets worse from there.

Well...the death threats from those planning on attending the funeral and the family of the deceased were enough to convince the GVT to protect Phelps' life by denying him entry.

That seems like reason enough to let them in to me.

Nonono. They didn't get entry because we reserve the right to deny entry to anyone with nefarious intent. They had some. They had some hate speech too. And, it is not legal here to disrupt a funeral, and they were agonna.

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/canada/story.html?id=707624

There was mumbling once they were in about picking them up 'for their own safety' but I guess they managed to figure the level of their peril out by themselves, cause they're still alive and seemingly made it out.

Nah... I don't think the swimmer's family can be considered a 'clan' in quite the same way as...

THough, now that you mention it. I got a reverse reaction this morning when I heard that Phelps got a parade at Disney for his home-coming. I had Phelps "the evil one" on my mind and was wondering what in blazes Disney was thinking about giving that nutbar a parade.

Then it hit me...OH! That Phelps!

Back