The New Krispy Kreme Calendar is out!

Gato_Solo said:
. If you'd've mentioned psychological problems (self-esteem, etc), I'd've agreed

Or maybe......just maybe they really enjoy food and don't care if they have to do a handstand in the shower just to was their arse? :shrug:

Some folks just don't care how they look/how it effects their health.......as long as they are enjoying their lifestyle :lloyd:

Oz
Smoking a cigarette and sipping coffee strong enough to stand a spoon in :lloyd:

And I'm sure I'm not the only one.....

Oz said:
Or maybe......just maybe they really enjoy food and don't care if they have to do a handstand in the shower just to was their arse? :shrug:

Some folks just don't care how they look/how it effects their health.......as long as they are enjoying their lifestyle :lloyd:

Oz
Smoking a cigarette and sipping coffee strong enough to stand a spoon in :lloyd:

You use a spoon? I eat my coffee with a fork and knife.

I also smoke...but...Most of my 'bad' habits are done in moderation. I don't over-eat...I don't drink til I'm drunk, nor do I drink every day...I only smoke 3 or 4 cigarettes a day if I smoke them at all...

Oz said:

Oz

but you can eat what you like and not weigh 80 million pounds...it's called getting off your ass...(like i'm one to talk :rolleyes...but i'm not morbidly obese)

Back