the old grey mare - she ain't what she used to be.

I just hit 30 myself - so this thread was a great one for me as well. Happy birthday tonksy! I still think you are cool young hottie! :winkkiss:

Camelyn said:
I'll feel old when I find myself forgetting that life is to short for second guesses, regrets and missed opportunities.

Cam
33 and not giving a crap ;)
Uh huh. I'll remind you of that next time you call yourself old. Or me 21 dammit.

Raven said:
Uh huh. I'll remind you of that next time you call yourself old. Or me 21 dammit.

But you *are* 21, little punklet :D

And one day, when you've grown out of them, I'll have your training combat boots bronzed and put them on the mantle.

Aren't they just so precious at that age... :D

Camelyn said:
But you *are* 21, little punklet :D

And one day, when you've grown out of them, I'll have your training combat boots bronzed and put them on the mantle.

Aren't they just so precious at that age... :D
again I say uh huh. Dont forget, I have photos and I am NOT afraid to use them.

Raven said:
again I say uh huh. Dont forget, I have photos and I am NOT afraid to use them.

Now now, youngster. Behave. Or I am going to have to take away your skateboard and send you to your room without your bong.

Camelyn said:
Now now, youngster. Behave. Or I am going to have to take away your skateboard and send you to your room without your bong.
dude...that's cruel and unusual punishment for sure...

HomeLAN said:
So did mine. I got married at 29 1/2.
Keep this thread bookmarked. You might want to have Karen refer to it now and then to score you some brownie points. :)

Shit, do you think I'd post half the shit here that I do if she came around?

Damn, man, think it through.

Print it out then, with images turned off and the URL on the bottom of the page turned off. :D

Camelyn said:
Its okay. I can just do the same ti you. Oh and take away your internet privaleges.

Raven said:
Its okay. I can just do the same ti you. Oh and take away your internet privaleges.
Ooh...a fight, a fight...a youngster and a ...er...what rhymes with right that can be applied to Cammy :/

Hmmm....

nevermind...I'm just gonna sit here and wait for the spankings to begin ;)

/is so glad he's got 14 years left until he has to face the same horrors as you guys.
Tonks, you'll be 29 forever as long as you don't tell anyone the opposite. :)
Too late...

i got an early birthday present :D
32630-t.jpg

i needed work shoes and being a shoe snob i couldn't just get a pair of black tennis shoes or ortho nurse shoes...so someone probably got sick of ducking into every payless and walmart in town on a wild goose chase and bought me these wonderful shoes :swing:

and also a black babydoll tee that says "size matters"

*is quite happy

Back