The Photo Gallery

IDLEchild

I don't love fury...that punk is going down......you hear me...punkass jive turkey....*puts on boxing gloves*

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You could email them to me, I'll tell you which is the best. Start with the lingerie shots, I like a build up.

Rose

*hehe* Funnily, I sent a couple of those shots to a friend last night ...

Though, while looking for images this morning I ran across one from my wedding and decided to make a banner. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
PuterTutor said:
You could email them to me, I'll tell you which is the best. Start with the lingerie shots, I like a build up.

*is unsure whether (why doesn't that look right?) to touch that with a 10ft pole or not* *poke*

WHY NOT!

I bet you get quite a build up, eh PT? :rfap:

alex

LMAO, when I clicked on Hex's pic to enlarge, it came up with Huges' pic.....wasup with dat?

btw - I've long lost my password to HWC. I sent an email to the staff to reset my account and never got a response.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
So, uh, that's you in the banner there? :eek:

Nix- Nope, not really. :lfap: I manage to keep it released somehow.

Rose

Yep. May 24, 2002 (I think, the anniversary might be the 26? :s) We went to Nassau, Bahamas to get married. Didn't invite anyone. just went. :D

Rose

I believe it means "Don't let the bastards get you down". According to the thread in here that deals with Latin, anyway. I think hellsatan posted it.