The Primaries

2minkey

bootlicker
your fingers and toes are obviously cannot be trusted. the anti-paul conspiracy has reached them, too.

catocom

and now Santorum is out.

I wonder if it'll make a diff in Newts numbers, or if he's about to drop next.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Newt may be worse than Nobama, since Newt pretends to be a conservative.

VOTE ROMNEY!!! At least he's not a communist.

2minkey

bootlicker
well, at least you can distance yourself from whatever the next administration does. look to paulbots for sympathy, who have long been cheated out of everything.

catocom

Newt may be worse than Nobama, since Newt pretends to be a conservative.

VOTE ROMNEY!!! At least he's not a communist.

I probably will.
I heard somebody in the news talking about somebody may start a new 3rd party.
This is the year to vote Rep, no matter who it is.

Truly, I don't even think a 3rd party would influence that for most folks.

Professur

I'll keep saying it .. party voting is the failure of the democratic system. No party can possibly represent, office workers in NYC, farmers in Idaho, and surfers in California ... and yet every party has people running in every area. Doesn't that scream falsity to you?

catocom

I don't vote party really. I usually vote for the 'man'.
In this vote though, I'll be voting to get the 'man' out.
If Obama gets a second, I don't believe there will be another vote.

2minkey

bootlicker
I'll keep saying it .. party voting is the failure of the democratic system. No party can possibly represent, office workers in NYC, farmers in Idaho, and surfers in California ... and yet every party has people running in every area. Doesn't that scream falsity to you?

it does not scream 'falsity' though i'm not sure what you mean by that. of course no one person or party can represent everyone. no one ever suspected that such a thing could happen. but it's certainly better than...

230px-Richard_III_earliest_surviving_portrait.jpg

Winky

hawgwash

that's about right

in fact our votes mean nothing now
so stop yer whining and follow Minxie's lead

embrace the status quo like a true conservative

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

Anyone who votes on party alone needs to be taken out & shot. A party can have a platform that conforms to an ideology. I see no problem with DC office workers, Iowa farmers & California tanning bed entrepreneurs believing is free trade, the 2nd amendment as written, lower taxes & fewer regulations.

The depth of that belief is on display once a pol find a camera & a willing journalist who pretends to care.