The prof. deathclock

Professur

I paid under $70. And ran out like I was stealing it. That's what happens when they don't pay attention when they price things.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I'm still waiting for the promised removal of the 50+ spam karmas. Can't see it one way or the other when it's shut, and since the upgrade, turning it off doesn't stop you getting them.

I don't think turning it off ever stopped you from getting karma...

unclehobart

I'm thinking of finally getting a grill this year. A nice pro beastie. The Vermont Castings line looks really cool.

Professur

You ever gonna get the spa going? If not, pull it out and get a big ol' bar and grill setup back there. Like that black guy on the Food network has, y'know?

Professur

huh? In my karma listing, there are 50 hits, all directly related to rob's Let's have fun thread. They weren't for good posts, or even friendly howdys. They were dumps. People just shedding karma to be able to hit rob again and again with negative karma. In doing so, they rammed me from the comfortable 4 place on the list to 1st, and damn near untouchable. How exactly do I link you to my CP?

unclehobart

Professur said:
You ever gonna get the spa going? If not, pull it out and get a big ol' bar and grill setup back there. Like that black guy on the Food network has, y'know?
We were thinking of ditching it. We've decided that we just aren't hottub people.