The prof. deathclock

unclehobart

Heck. I was out pulling weeds for an hour and mowing the lawn for an hour more. I get plenty of sunshine.

Tomorrow I have to plant a tree. I might even get in trimming a hedge or two. It probably explains why I'm not about to post 100/day.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
so they are opening a gay marriage chapel in the south shore of montreal, the place also sells no name computer parts, and these new all season tires that supposedly are good for all year round, even in Canada, oh and they are a micro-brewery as well.

(the trap is set)

MrBishop

Vive le Quebec LIBRE!! :beardbng:
ic-flg_qc.gif

OK..so, now I'm not playing fair

unclehobart

You make the 40$/hr... you clean the shit up.

I'm going to get old and need a professional 'oil change' one day. I don't want a hacked off minimum rage hospital toadie sponging down my dainties... not when I'm paying 2,000/day for semi-private. For 2,000/day the fucking hospital admin can come wipe my ass... and then do a tapdance for my jollies.

Professur

unclehobart said:
You make the 40$/hr... you clean the shit up.

I'm going to get old and need a professional 'oil change' one day. I don't want a hacked off minimum rage hospital toadie sponging down my dainties... not when I'm paying 2,000/day for semi-private. For 2,000/day the fucking hospital admin can come wipe my ass... and then do a tapdance for my jollies.

*chortle* minimum rage. :rofl2:

Dave

when i have the time, i have no problem cleaning people.

hacked off minimum rage hospital toadie

that is completely uncalled for. they bust their ass everyday.

unclehobart

So you are saying that its no longer like the 70s? Back then the substaff were some scary people.

I apologize if I have stepped on your toes and the toes of your staff.

Its just that I remember a different less-fun era for healthcare. 8th grade education, ex-bouncer types.

Dave

ahh the 70's. that explains it. :)

a good portion of aides these days are doing that job as practical experience for further schooling in some aspect of health care.