The Real Brains Behind the Leader of the Free World

Oh noes! A telempromter! I'm scared. :laugh:

Definitely one of the weakest talking points that's been spread.

You'd think after the speaking ability of the last president that they wouldn't try to go there but it looks like they'll grab at anything.

n1514387819_7702.jpg

Reflections from the hard drive of the machine that enables the voice of the Leader of the Free World

You see, the Obamatron is me. It's kind of like Cinderella and Gibbsy is my Fairy Godmother who waves his magic wand and I go from two small screens to one, slick screen. Well not really, they just plugged my cables into a 52-inch flat screen, instead of the mini-LCDs that sit on the floor. Same words, just a different package. And a bigger package. But I digress.

I'm a computer after all, and when people can't see past the gloss and the smooth lines, and thin brackets and sleek screens, not bothering to see the real me, the real guts, it hurts. I have a brain people.

This is the best way to look at it: my LCD component is to Big Boy, what the sleeveless dress is to Michelle.

320prompter.jpg

capt.131c28d2353b49718cd8e772700c0d34.obama_whgh142.jpg

:rofl3:

WTF is wrong with using a teleprompter, Bush used one (both of them did actually, one bush was better at it than the other) Clinton, even the esteemed reagan used one.

what is the big deal?

WTF is wrong with using a teleprompter, Bush used one (both of them did actually, one bush was better at it than the other) Clinton, even the esteemed reagan used one.

what is the big deal?

Using one for giving a speech is one thing. Using one to give a two minute introduction of one of your appointees, who has to wait while the teleprompter is taken down before speaking, is another.

It shows that he cannot speak off-the-cuff and cannot use simple 3X5 cards to even give a two minute introduction.

Using one for giving a speech is one thing. Using one to give a two minute introduction of one of your appointees, who has to wait while the teleprompter is taken down before speaking, is another.

It shows that he cannot speak off-the-cuff and cannot use simple 3X5 cards to even give a two minute introduction.

He learnt from bush I guess, who whether you think he was a good president, or a bad president was NOT a good speaker.

you are picking on things what you defended bush on.

what is the big deal?

As the Irish Taoiseach delivered his St Patrick's Day speech at a White House dinner party, it emerged that he was accidentally reading off the teleprompter one made by President Obama only minutes earlier.

"We begin by welcoming today a strong friend of the United States," he began and continued in that vein for about 20 seconds before - realising he was experiencing more than the usual case of déjà vu - he looked back at the US President and said: "That's your speech!"

On this occasion, as a laughing Mr Obama returned to the podium, the script was belatedly switched over to the Taoiseach's text – leaving Mr Obama inadvertently thanking himself for inviting everyone, to further laughter. "First, I'd like to say thank you to President Obama!" the President said.

scaled.php

He's truly a brilliant speaker when compared to Bush. So you must have thought Bush was the most incompetent person ever.

Really, I'm surprised any Bush supporter would try to go there. You think there's going to be some shortage of bush flubs as examples?

""This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush

bush_idiot.jpg

Why are you shocked? I have learned from watching you leftists do it for the past 8 years. :shrug:

And it appears that the Obots can't defend Fearless Leader on his worthiness, as they are still in the attack Booooosh! mode. That just means a longer apprenticeship. :hug:

Why are you shocked? I have learned from watching you leftists do it for the past 8 years. :shrug:

And it appears that the Obots can't defend Fearless Leader on his worthiness, as they are still in the attack Booooosh! mode. That just means a longer apprenticeship. :hug:

Actually you were doing it before obama was elected, you were just more smug about it. You do seem to be full of hate and bitterness.

Back